1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198074307057 - (FleX / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by FleX, Feb 16, 2015.

1. FleX

FleX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57020664
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198074307057 (FleX)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    theosmeric​

Appeal description:
    I guess this ban happened last year when I let my friend use my account. He told me he will use it to transfer some of my items to his accountand trade with some people. With my permission, he got my items since I was not playing anymore at that time. But now I am going back in playing and only to find out my account is already banned in cs go lounge. I was able to login hours ago but I am surprised that it already became banned right now. I did not do anything(scamming etc.) in this duration.

Please help me retrieve back my account, it is not me who abused others using this account. I am innocent and I only found out about this just today.I promis I will not engage in any malicious activities when I get back my account. I will not do anything to harm others and disrespect the rules of steam.

Please I need to have my account back. Steam trades and the likes is very important to me. Thank you for your consideration.

In addition I provided a picture of the time when I gave him my account. Translation, he wants to have my account to trade with other people or some of our friends. I did not know he would do some crimes with my account. Please help​

Attached Files:

2. FleX

FleX New User

Steam:
    still no replies from the admin?
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  4. FleX

FleX New User

Steam:
    does it really take this long? it has been more than 1 week...
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    takes about a year or more.
  6. FleX

FleX New User

Steam:
    are you serious?
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    You are responsible for your account when you willingly lend it out, you take on all liability for the accounts actions, so you are not innocent.
    I would like for you to provide your inventory history for all of March 2014, in addition, you will need to link your "friends" steam account that you spoke of.
    Furthermore, you need to disclose any/all related steam accounts (alts you have) or any even if you dont personally own them.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    2 week notice to followup
  10. You Are The One

Steam: