1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198074307057 - (FleX / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by FleX, Mar 1, 2015.

1. FleX

FleX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57020664
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198074307057 (FleX)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    This ban happened last year when I let my friend use my account. He told me he will use it to transfer some of my items to his account and trade with some people. Also, i decided to quit so I'd better give my account to him. With my permission, he got my items since I was not playing anymore at that time. But now I am going back in playing and only to find out my account is already banned in cs go lounge.

Please help me retrieve back my account, it is not me who abused others using this account. I am innocent and I only found out about this just today. I promise I will not engage in any malicious activities when I get back my account. I will not do anything to harm others and disrespect the rules of steam.

Please I need to have my account back. Steam trades and the likes is very important to me. Thank you for your consideration.

In addition I provided a picture of the time when I gave him my account. Translation, he wants to have my account to trade with other people or some of our friends. I did not know he would do some crimes with my account. Please help.​

Attached Files:

2. FleX

FleX New User

Steam:
    Also, this account can be considered hijacked since I was not the one who used the account to be proven above. Please unban me, I am innocent. I really need this.
  3. FleX

FleX New User

Steam:
    I basically don't have an alternate account since I am new to the community and I want to focus on my primary account.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646