1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198074781145 - (証拠 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 益 Proofaay, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57257708
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198074781145 (証拠)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I'm honestly not going to keep it long this time. It's been two long years that I've walked around Steam communities with the tag on my name. I still participate in trading communities such as CSGOLounge however have no interest in scamming anymore.

The ban does not directly affect me, it's more of a thorn from my past that keeps stinging me.

I have indeed given back ALL the TF2 items I took a long time ago (circa 2 years) so I can't quite provide evidence for that anymore. That said I don't believe refunding the stolen items should be enough to remove a ban since it simply opens the user to scam in a smarter way in the future.

That's all I have to say. Do as you wish.​
  2. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Also if there's anything you'd like to ask go ahead. I wanted to specify that the alt-account mentioned on my current profile is an account I don't ever use or remember using. As far as I can recall it's always been this one which is why I didn't specify any alt in the report.

If you're concerned as to why I had a change of heart, my answer comes in various simple forms which I don't wish to explicitly mention as it just sounds like I'm putting pity on myself to have the appeal granted. Let's just say I've matured a lot morally since then.
  3. 益 Proofaay

益 Proofaay New User

Steam:
    Excuse me for the triple post, I can't seem to find any edit post button. I just wanted to also explicitly let you know that I do not have the username AND password to the alt account mentioned on my profile. I'm sorry, if you require me to add it to the appeal report, feel free to tell me and I will. Just removing any possible ambiguity here.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You already appealed and were denied, you cannot just make a new appeal, please see the SR FAQ for additional info.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.