1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198076140929 - (☁TTT☁ SELLING UNUSUALS / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [de hello], Jan 13, 2015.

1. [de hello]

[de hello] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57937600
    Hello their admin so sorry about the this didn't chekc what I fully wrote, I asked to pay full price but he insisted on me paying what he asked me. I have payed him everything and if you check the trade hi sorry you would see or ask him that I have gave him a gifted holiday head case, bud, a game that a bought that he spacificly asked me to buy for him and a BMOC.
  2. [de hello]

Steam:
    I paid him the person 5 buds out of 12, he wanted half. He told me that he would tell an admin personally, I don't know how but If you check my trading history then you would be able to see.
  3. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49222635
    5 out of 12.
    That means unless if they have an exception to the rule, you still owe the user 7 more buds.

Besides the fact that the user is settling for less, why are you giving less then what you took?
    I'm going to end my statement here, feel free to add me if you want to continue this conversation.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    he should reply here stating so.
  5. [de hello]

Steam:
    The iteam that I took was really even less than 10 buds. I first gave him 3 buds and he replied that he wanted 5 buds in items. He even said that its fine and we made a deal. We both were fine with it and he said that he would comment but he had not yet. I have paid him the price and I havnt even scammed/traded anyone or havnt even have a report. For already the day from my report I have been changing and actually been helping other people.
  6. [de hello]

Steam:
    Here is a screenshot of the game, also that's what he told me to buy him.

Attached Files:

7. [de hello]

Steam:
    I have a picture of evidence of what I gave him. I bought "Epison'' a game called The Binding of Isaac. As I said before he asked me and we agreed on it and he is fine with it. Also in the picture I look out the names of the other people I have traded. They really don't want to be in the picture due to them thinking that they would be banned if its fine.

Attached Files:

8. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    I think Epislon might still be sore about the whole thing because I talked to him in TF2, he said he was tired like 4-5 days ago, and still has not replied.
    If the victum refuses to reply, does that mean the appeal is denied? No need to answer me, but [De hello] wants to know if anything else is needed.
    First time I seen a scammer who seems sorry, so, I'm trying to help him in some ways to clear his name.

Attached Files:

9. [de hello]

Steam:
    We are really trying to get in contact with him but he blocked me for some reason and really need his help of giving proof of this appeal.
  10. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    And what about all those other reports? for this is just 1 person, but I see a bunch of other reports. (again, I've not worked thru them yet, its too many for just a fast glance-over)
  11. [de hello]

Steam:
    All the other reports where just attempted not scammed I only scammed one person out of all the other reports. Admin I am trying to prove to you and I clearly have not scammed anyone the day since I was marked and I really payed the user back.
  12. [de hello]

Steam:
    Also as I stated before the people I attempted to scam I appologized to all and they said its fine. I really am trying to clean my act and I am actually really sorry. After all I am the only person out of all the thread that has actually paid then back
  13. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    I was one of the users who reported him, and was not scammed by him.
    He did apologize to me, and I only accepted it once he payed back Ellison.

Attached Files:

14. [de hello]

Steam:
    Admin I am really being honest here and have not scammed anyone I am really trying to bring my reputation up but need my tag to come off. Out of all those reports I have only actually scammed one person. I paid him until he was satisfied. The other depots that were held again me I have actually told the user that I am sorry for my actions and what I have done and they accepted it. I know their are many people out their that lie and want to get out of this but I am telling you the truth and only speak it. Please admin tell me whatever else to do to give you evidence because I'm really try my my best
  15. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
  16. [de hello]

Steam:
    Yes I do admit on scamming this user and I will pay him/she back ASAP AND. WIL LGIVE RPOFO
  17. [de hello]

Steam:
    EDIT: and I will give proof
  18. [de hello]

Steam:
    this is my october history and also i have been trading with bots that time and mates:

You traded with FreeWilly. 5:12pm
    +
    [​IMG]Unusual Milkman

''VINTAGE 25 BUDS!!'', Strange Neon Annihilator, Ol' Snaggletooth
    14 Oct
    You traded with danke219. 8:55pm
    +
    [​IMG]Unknown package (2485)

Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key,Mann Co. Supply Crate Key
    14 Oct
    You traded with inc. 7:59pm

The Atomizer, The Battalion's Backup
    14 Oct
    You traded with creepycarrot. 6:32pm
    +
    [​IMG]Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, [​IMG]Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, [​IMG]Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, [​IMG]Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, [​IMG]Mann Co. Supply Crate Key
    14 Oct
    You traded with venerousvacation. 6:30pm
    +
    [​IMG]Name Tag
    14 Oct
    You traded with launchingllama. 6:27pm

Bill's Hat
    14 Oct
    You traded with Little Derpy. 4:48pm
    +
    [​IMG]Bill's Hat
    13 Oct
    You traded with Eden Hazard. 7:52pm

ENGINEER (Trading Card)
    13 Oct
    You traded with Eden Hazard. 7:50pm

DEMOMAN (Trading Card)
    13 Oct
    You traded with Eden Hazard. 7:48pm

DEMOMAN (Trading Card)
    13 Oct
    You traded with Eden Hazard. 7:45pm
    +
    [​IMG]''daaarrrrrkkkk DEATH''

50% OFF The Bridge, 90% OFF Pressure, 75% OFF Revenge of the Titans, 90% OFF Dream Pinball 3D,50% OFF LIMBO, 50% OFF LIMBO, 50% OFF Dungeon Defenders, 90% OFF Portal 2,50% OFF Strike Suit Infinity, 75% OFF Droid Assault, 66% OFF Faerie Solitaire, 75% OFF Droid Assault,50% OFF Delve Deeper, 90% OFF X-Blades, HEAVY (Trading Card), SPY (Trading Card), PYRO (Trading Card),PYRO (Trading Card), MEDIC (Trading Card), SOLDIER (Trading Card), SNIPER (Trading Card),SNIPER (Trading Card), ENGINEER (Trading Card), PYRO (Trading Card), SOLDIER (Trading Card),SPY (Trading Card), SOLDIER (Trading Card), SCOUT (Trading Card), SCOUT (Trading Card),SPY (Trading Card), MEDIC (Trading Card), SCOUT (Trading Card), HEAVY (Trading Card),SNIPER (Trading Card), MEDIC (Trading Card), Axton (Profile Background), Bots
    13 Oct
    You traded with Eden Hazard. 7:37pm

Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #3
    13 Oct
    You traded with Trebuche. 11:52am
    +
    [​IMG]Vintage Big Kill

50% OFF Costume Quest, Bioshock Infinite, Football Manager 2013, Dead Island Riptide, Physgun,Missing Textures, Movie Maker, ENGINEER (Trading Card), DEMOMAN (Trading Card),DEMOMAN (Trading Card), DEMOMAN (Trading Card), Movie Maker, Spammer,Trouble In Terrorist Town (Trading Card), Invasion, Melon Racer, Thrusters
    13 Oct
    You traded with pLEB. 11:22am
    +
    [​IMG]Borderlands 2
    12 Oct
    You traded with  [ » S.W.λ.T ØMG « ] . 3:46pm
    +
    [​IMG]Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #3

Trouble In Terrorist Town (Trading Card), DEMOMAN (Trading Card), PYRO (Trading Card),SNIPER (Trading Card), ENGINEER (Trading Card), ENGINEER (Trading Card), HEAVY (Trading Card),MEDIC (Trading Card), SOLDIER (Trading Card), SPY (Trading Card), SCOUT (Trading Card), Face Posing,Spammer, Missing Textures, Thrusters, Axton (Profile Background), :bandit:, The Quarter, Bots, Bots
    12 Oct
    You traded with Jerp. 2:27pm
    +
    [​IMG]Boomer, [​IMG]Boomer, [​IMG]Boomer, [​IMG]Boomer, [​IMG]Invasion, [​IMG]Spammer, [​IMG]Spammer, [​IMG]Physgun, [​IMG]Physgun, [​IMG]Physgun, [​IMG]Physgun, [​IMG]Trouble In Terrorist Town (Trading Card), [​IMG]Trouble In Terrorist Town (Trading Card), [​IMG]Trouble In Terrorist Town (Trading Card), [​IMG]Spitter, [​IMG]Spitter, [​IMG]Missing Textures, [​IMG]Missing Textures, [​IMG]Missing Textures, [​IMG]Spitter, [​IMG]Movie Maker, [​IMG]Movie Maker, [​IMG]Movie Maker, [​IMG]Jockey, [​IMG]Finale, [​IMG]Finale, [​IMG]Finale, [​IMG]Intro (Trading Card), [​IMG]Tank, [​IMG]Tank, [​IMG]Spitter, [​IMG]Destruction, [​IMG]Underground, [​IMG]Face Posing, [​IMG]Destruction, [​IMG]Destruction, [​IMG]SALVADOR, [​IMG]Face Posing, [​IMG]SALVADOR, [​IMG]ENGINEER (Trading Card), [​IMG]SPY (Trading Card), [​IMG]ENGINEER (Trading Card), [​IMG]DEMOMAN (Trading Card), [​IMG]DEMOMAN (Trading Card), [​IMG]PYRO (Trading Card), [​IMG]HEAVY (Trading Card), [​IMG]MEDIC (Trading Card), [​IMG]PYRO (Trading Card), [​IMG]SNIPER (Trading Card), [​IMG]HEAVY (Trading Card), [​IMG]HEAVY (Trading Card), [​IMG]DEMOMAN (Trading Card), [​IMG]SPY (Trading Card), [​IMG]PYRO (Trading Card), [​IMG]PYRO (Trading Card), [​IMG]SOLDIER (Trading Card), [​IMG]MEDIC (Trading Card), [​IMG]SOLDIER (Trading Card), [​IMG]SNIPER (Trading Card), [​IMG]DEMOMAN (Trading Card), [​IMG]SCOUT (Trading Card), [​IMG]SNIPER (Trading Card), [​IMG]ENGINEER (Trading Card), [​IMG]ENGINEER (Trading Card), [​IMG]SNIPER (Trading Card), [​IMG]ENGINEER (Trading Card), [​IMG]PYRO (Trading Card), [​IMG]SOLDIER (Trading Card), [​IMG]SPY (Trading Card), [​IMG]HEAVY (Trading Card), [​IMG]SOLDIER (Trading Card), [​IMG]SCOUT (Trading Card), [​IMG]SCOUT (Trading Card), [​IMG]MEDIC (Trading Card), [​IMG]SPY (Trading Card), [​IMG]MEDIC (Trading Card), [​IMG]SCOUT (Trading Card), [​IMG]HEAVY (Trading Card), [​IMG]SOLDIER (Trading Card), [​IMG]SPY (Trading Card), [​IMG]SNIPER (Trading Card), [​IMG]DEMOMAN (Trading Card), [​IMG]SCOUT (Trading Card), [​IMG]MEDIC (Trading Card), [​IMG]ZERO (Trading Card), [​IMG]AXTON (Trading Card), [​IMG]SALVADOR, [​IMG]SALVADOR, [​IMG]Underground, [​IMG]Smoker, [​IMG]Smoker, [​IMG]Chell, [​IMG]Chell, [​IMG]Charger, [​IMG]Jockey, [​IMG]Witch, [​IMG]Witch, [​IMG]Mannequin, [​IMG]Hunter, [​IMG]Hunter, [​IMG]Witch, [​IMG]GAIGE, [​IMG]AXTON (Trading Card), [​IMG]HANDSOME JACK, [​IMG]Face Posing, [​IMG]Face Posing, [​IMG]ZERO (Trading Card), [​IMG]MAYA, [​IMG]GAIGE, [​IMG]HANDSOME JACK, [​IMG]ZERO (Trading Card), [​IMG]AXTON (Trading Card), [​IMG]MAYA, [​IMG]Witch, [​IMG]Smoker, [​IMG]Smoker, [​IMG]AXTON (Trading Card), [​IMG]MAYA, [​IMG]GAIGE, [​IMG]Mannequin, [​IMG]HANDSOME JACK, [​IMG]Charger, [​IMG]MAYA, [​IMG]Chell, [​IMG]GAIGE, [​IMG]HANDSOME JACK, [​IMG]ZERO (Trading Card), [​IMG]Charger, [​IMG]Hunter, [​IMG]Hunter, [​IMG]Jockey, [​IMG]Jockey, [​IMG]Tank, [​IMG]Tank, [​IMG]Movie Maker, [​IMG]Mannequin, [​IMG]Melon Racer, [​IMG]Spammer, [​IMG]GlaDOS, [​IMG]Trouble In Terrorist Town (Trading Card), [​IMG]Finale, [​IMG]Intro (Trading Card), [​IMG]Melon Racer, [​IMG]The Lab, [​IMG]Intro (Trading Card), [​IMG]Invasion, [​IMG]Invasion, [​IMG]Invasion, [​IMG]Underground, [​IMG]Spammer, [​IMG]Melon Racer, [​IMG]Missing Textures, [​IMG]Melon Racer, [​IMG]Thrusters, [​IMG]Thrusters, [​IMG]Thrusters, [​IMG]Thrusters, [​IMG]The Lab, [​IMG]The Lab, [​IMG]GlaDOS, [​IMG]The Lab, [​IMG]Chell, [​IMG]Destruction, [​IMG]Intro (Trading Card), [​IMG]GlaDOS, [​IMG]GlaDOS, [​IMG]Underground, [​IMG]Mannequin, [​IMG]Charger
  19. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    [De hello] was so sure that he would find this 3 key scam, that he agreed to pay him beforehand. Unless if the scam happened at a much earlier date, there's nothing found for this at this time.
  20. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @[de hello],

Don't copy the text from the trade history, thats not usable for us. If you need to provide Inventory history, here is how you should do it.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    • Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    • On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    • On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    • Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    • In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    • On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    • Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    • Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    • Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    • Come back here and make a reply.
    • Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png