1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198076184619 - (Carrie White / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Disneylandツツツツツツツツツツツツツツ, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198076184619 (Carrie White)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I hijacked your account and made this scammer (I am not guilty of this) (PS.perevodchik Google) (​
  2. to my hijacked account, please you to unlock my account, I have 1.5 years can not go on dota2lounge and csgoloung,and I want to bet.PLEASE)
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Disneylandツツツツツツツツツツツツツツ,

Please provide screenshots of your steam ticket regarding your Hijack. Blank out the personal information. Also we want to have the original text of it (if there is personal info there, replace that with "*SNIP*"). Do NOT put the text thru the translator, we must be able to establish that it is the actual original text.
  4. hello, me in ban already 534 day, please unban me please, (I even contacted the steam carriage, back to my account,I have just 534 days in the ban)
  5. this is my operation

Attached Files:

6. what I do to you unban me?PLease, i want trade/bets on CSGOLounge and Dota2Lounge, PLEASE
  7. Nope.exe

Nope.exe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:125841683
    Wait.
  8. Attached Files:

9. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Please use the link below my avatar to send a friend request.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Appeal has been granted.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**