1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198076318807 - (-Yoz Wazowski / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Yoz Wazowski, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Yoz Wazowski

Yoz Wazowski New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58026539
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198076318807 (-Yoz Wazowski)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hi,
    My account was hacked a time ago ( 13th Apr 2013 7:15 pm ). After that, the person who hacked me posted links on Dota2lounge.com to hack more people. While i waited for Steam to give me back my account this person posted a lot of links that tarnish my reputation.
    Please, i want to back to trade on dota2lounge.com, i have never tricked people and I´ve always follow the rules..

Thanks in advance.

PD: i attached pictures about the ticket that i send to Steam when my account was hacked.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
  2. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Notes
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Can you please provide a new screenshot of your Steam Support ticket, without cropping it?
    Hidden Content:
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello Yoz Wazowski,

Your appeal has been reviewed and your ban will be removed for the following reasons:
    • Time already served as banned for the offenseLack of ideal evidence of the offense(s)
    • Repayment to the victim(s)
    For the future, be very careful and open/honest in your transactions, and keep good records of large transactions in case there are any disputes.