1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198078110156 - (Я| Prince Twilight Yagami / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Я| Prince Twilight Yagami, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Я| Prince Twilight Yagami

Я| Prince Twilight Yagami Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58922214
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198078110156 (Я| Prince Twilight Yagami)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I literally haven't been online all weekend. I get back and see I'm banned and the alt. account isn't someone I've ever seen in my life, let alone an account I've made. When I tried adding them, it said I was blocked by them so, maybe they did something and somehow convinced you guys I was their alt? I dunno, but its not fun being banned from tf2outpost and I want to find out why someone would report me when I haven't been on to do anything.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Alt you linked above:
    | steamname: Pinkie P. Luffy
    | steam3ID: [U:1:194489238]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:97244619
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154754966
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HorriblyAdorable
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198154754966

Now, as for linking you to that banned account, we got your IP's consistently matching yours at your home address for a LONG period, years.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Я| Prince Twilight Yagami

Steam:
    Ok I did some more research today and I found out what I think happened. The account, http://steamcommunity.com/id/MichaelSantanioe1/, is actually a really old account I had a looong time ago under the name Dr. Bubblegum. I sold the account and got scammed for it by this guy from a reddit trade when I thought he was a trusted trader on the subreddit, but he was just using that guy's name and was not actually the trader. I found the account by looking through the posts on a reddit account of mine. I can actually show you the trade I put up here. http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/comments/1l0mf7/h_a_steam_profile_with_some_games_w_tf2_keys/
    Anyways what happened is some guy traded me and said he'd take it. It was stupid I know, but he got the account because I gave him all the information he needed because I thought I would get keys out of it. He ultimately ditched me and blocked my account I have now so I can't contact him. I really wish I could paint this in a way that made me look innocent still, but I seriously don't know what else to say. I was stupid, yes, I know that, but I was also a freshman in high school. Please just take into consideration that I have absolutely no control over that account anymore.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    1. We don't recognize selling/buying of accounts. Owner of an account stays responsible for their account unless hijacked. Reading your response above, I don't think you even made a Steam Support ticket to regain it. But you consented to give someone else access to your account, which keeps you responsible for it. But this is not the biggest issue even.

2. Times don't match.

Timeline:
    - Augustus 25, 2013: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198058070786-jeeny-x-3.41634/
    - Augustus 25, 2013: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198058070786-kathyjenkins.41599/
    - Matching upto: Augustus 26, 2013
    - Reddit doesn't display the actual date, just "a year ago", so unusable. And not relevant, see #1 above.

In other words, you wanted to ditch the account after getting reported. And after "losing" the account it even continued..

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Я| Prince Twilight Yagami

Steam:
    Dude I really don't know what to say. I haven't been able to access the account for over 2 years. I don't know what the other person did with it. The account wasn't reported when I sold it to him so there's that. Is there any way to get my ban tag off? I can repay whatever was stolen I guess, but it might take a w
  6. Я| Prince Twilight Yagami

Steam:
    I am BLOCKED from it. DK Santa tricked me into giving him all the necessary information. If you need more evidence I can try and get some, but I have no idea how that would work.
  7. Я| Prince Twilight Yagami

Steam:
    Can you find the MAC address and IP addresses for this account please? I would appreciate evidence of my IP being the same.
  8. Я| Prince Twilight Yagami

Steam:
    Photographic evidence would be best.
  9. Я| Prince Twilight Yagami

Steam:
    Also I would like to see photo evidence of how DK Santa's profile's IP address and MAC address matches mine. I don't know how you could tell that the IP addresses matched from a steam url, but he can't be using my MAC address since he doesn't have my computer :)
  10. Я| Prince Twilight Yagami

Steam:
    Congrats a✿✿✿✿✿✿s. Thanks for all the help. I've quit tf2 for a while now, just thought I'd check up on this to see if I would be able to get back into trading again. Nah. Have fun sitting on your high pedestal that everyone holds you too and good luck with all the s✿✿✿ you are gonna get when everyone realizes what a shitty job you guys do at actually looking at reports.
  11. Я| Prince Twilight Yagami

Steam:
    Last time any admin looked at this seems to have been in February and since then nobody has given me a straight answer to my questions. Despite the fact of not having any reports on me PERSONALLY I am still banned because of supposed "evidence" that makes me linked to the account that has multiple reports on it. On top of that my alt. is banned as well, which also has no reports on it. I have been given no information as to who I have supposedly "scammed" and I am being currently held accountable for someone else's actions. With no proof, no reports, and no response I have been unable to join almost any tf2 trade server and can hardly trade for tf2 items at all. I don't want to be seen as a scammer to the rest of the world, much like anyone with a common lick of decency would, and have no reason to be labeled as such. Please. I am begging you. Lift the ban. I haven't done anything wrong and just want to get back to playing the game the way I used to.
  12. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You may only appeal with the originally marked account, this is SR policy. You admit its your account and as already pointed out, we do not acknowledge account transfers making you still liable for any actions by the account. In addition, SR policy currently prohibits you from appealing with a valve trade banned account. If you get those issues sorted you may make a new appeal, you will not lose your place in line as long as you reference this post.

Invalidating.