1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198078179674 - (=ocu= Bonnie / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by =ocu= Bonnie, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. =ocu= Bonnie

=ocu= Bonnie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58956973
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198078179674 (=ocu= Bonnie)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Appeal Plea: You know that golden pan obtained by fluffymonkey yeah this guy scammed him.
    Appeal Reason:Trade scam.
    Victim Repayment: I can only assume this means did fluffy get the pan back nope.
    Previous Appeals:

Appeal description:
    So this guy joined after a recent person was scammed out of a golden pan they said the scammers name was sniapers but was changed if you look at his former user names list there it is also if you go to backpack.tf and search him up he profited 60 BUDS in 1 day. Whilst in a trade telling him that he sold "His" Golden frying pan for 63.5 buds he replied "I know I was going to get caught, I'm not a f**king idiot. Whilst I can not supply screenshots since you can not screen shot a trade and he cancled to quick for me to pull up a snipping tool I have no images, But the proof is on the paper. So unfortunatley you may have to take my word or dig deep into his backpack.tf profile

I don't know if trade scam is accepted here but this guy in 1 day scammed a poor kid out of $3000 So I thought this was necessary​
  2. =ocu= Bonnie

=ocu= Bonnie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58956973
    Forgive me for my awful typing I just woke up.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are not tagged on SR, you have no pending reports against you, you linked a different account in your thread then your steam linked account.

I have no clue why you posted here at all. You really need more sleep because you have no clue what you are doing.

/archived
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.