1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198078185213 - (It's Showtime / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Infiniti, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Infiniti

Infiniti Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58959742
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198078185213 (It's Showtime)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Not my acc​

Appeal description:
    My acc was scammed by hacker.
    Valve unbanned me
    Unban me here plz​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You need to appeal from your main account that was tagged, not this alternate account.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @Infiniti,

I pulled this out of the archive, the admin who closed this may have misunderstood your appeal looking only at the pre-filled fields since you basically put in a couple words and hit submit. You claimed to have been hijacked in your appeal. You will have to back this claim with evidence by providing screenshots of the steam support ticket.

We have some requirements:
    - Screenshots of the steam support emails are NOT accepted.
    - Screenshots must show ALL replies of the ticket ON the Steam Support site from top to bottom
    - Screenshots must show the entire browser in the screenshots.

You will have to edit out your personal information that could be mentioned by you in the ticket. You may have used this kind of information to Steam support that you are indeed the owner of that account, by knowing information that only the owner of that account could know.

The things you need to BLOCK OUT are:
    - Credit Card or other payment information
    - Real name, address, phone numbers, those kind of things.
    - Steam Login name
    - CD keys, Steam activation codes, game activation code information etc.

Blocking out is simple, open the image in a editing program like paint (Start menu, type PAINT and start that program, open the image with it or right-click the image wherever you have stored it, and select EDIT).
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. Infiniti

Infiniti Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58959742
    screenshots from support

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      319.2 KB
      Views:
    • 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      319.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      306.3 KB
      Views:
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Freezing appeal until the pending reports are dealt with.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, their is insufficient evidence at this time to conclude you are an alternate account of 76561198036498204 and that account will be de listed, saying that, their is no indication you were ever hijacked by your ticket or our own information, you indeed were involved with shady dealings with 76561198036498204 at the time you claim you were "hijacked", I cant justify a banned tag at this time but I think its important enough to still caution users about your past dealings and will leave a caution on your profile. I hope the people who reported you previously submit valid reports so you can be properly tagged for what you are. If I find out further you lied in your appeal, Ill re-tag you without the possibility of a new appeal, If you are further involved in shady dealings, Ill be more then happy to upgrade your tag right back to a banned one.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**