1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198079770176 - (Sycariuss / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sycariuss, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Sycariuss

Sycariuss Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59752224
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198079770176 (Sycariuss)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    "Truly, it wasn't me. There are 3 people that use my account: myself, my little brother, and my cousin. I have already changed the password to my account as to restrict their access. " -I stated that in the original report.

Now, I am in college and they have no access to my account. I had done nothing wrong originally. I had found out that it was my cousin who had attempted that exact scam on multiple people and have handled the situation since then. I still have not, and do not plan to, give him or my brother access to my account anymore.​
  2. Sycariuss

Steam:
    In fact, if you check my gaming history on my account, I have stopped playing CS:GO overall.
  3. derfy

derfy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1948671
    I AM NOT STEAMREP STAFF

Quoting from http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. Sycariuss

Steam:
    As for the cometion of point 9, repayment, there was nothing taken to repay in this. If you check the original report, it shows attempted trade scam, not trade scam. Which, thus, is the reason I feel no action toward the accuser is needed.

As for an inability to verify it wasn't me: I understand that. I cannot provide any official bills or anything with my name and address because that is detrimental twofold: it is a comprimise to my security in real life and it doesn't prove that my brother and cousin live separately, it would only show that I am a private entity. Thus within this inability, you may assume it was me, to go along with which I provide that I don't really play CS:GO very much at all and scamming a person for their skins would be useless (if you look at my games history, all I've been playing is Black Ops 3). To further contour my argument, assuming it was me, I will not further be seen to be marked as any sort of scammer as over time, I have reformed my behavior.

Essentially, my plea is that you at least attempt to understand my position. And should you aasume it was me, believe me when I say my behavior has mutated as a result of time.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    But the report is only 2 months old. Was the last archived report from September also a bro/friend/neighbor? Also, was it you who replied/posted in that thread?
    Ref: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/111076/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    2 weeks notice to reply and answer my above questions or appeal will be denied.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup. You are responsible for your account at all times, that is SRs stance and that is Valves stance.