1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198081087702 - (ManEatinRaisinBread / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by RaisinMan, Jul 17, 2014.

1. RaisinMan

RaisinMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60410987
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198081087702 (ManEatinRaisinBread)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey guys,

I was banned by a website called Lethal Zone and now my profile on steam rep says Banned by SR. I comminuted no scams and scammed no one as it was a misunderstanding which was caused partially by the fact that back than I was a noob in the trading 'industry' and didn't understand values of things etc... The admins of LZ even agreed it was a misunderstanding and tried to unban me themselves as one of them were friends with someone on the steamrep admin team. They told me they couldn't unban as their steamrep admin friend was busy but instead go to the forums of steamrep. And so here I am. I took no screenshots of the chat between the other admins and I, but I will link their names at the bottom instead so you can ask them yourselves.

Thanks.

Biber: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028167238

(Biber recommended to post the appeal here)

Camper:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/chride2k8

(He was the admin that banned me and he told me I would be unbanned. I also believe he was the one who had the steamrep admin friend.)​
  2. RaisinMan

RaisinMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60410987
    *Sorry not comminuted, committed
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hmm, there was some confusion, to clear that out:
    - Lethal-Zone reported you when they where still "friends" community. They got since upgraded to "Partner Community.
    - Partner Communities do independently from SteamRep the reports and appeals.

Your tag was stil "Banned by SR", I will retag it to LZ for clarification. If LZ wishes to remove the tag, LZ can request to do so to us.

This means that your entire appeal lies with Lethal-Zone and you will have to subject to their appeal system.