1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198082982996 - (ELITE✩Carl / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ELITE✩Carl, Sep 21, 2014.

1. ELITE✩Carl

ELITE✩Carl New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61358634
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198082982996 (ELITE✩Carl)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I got reported on last year for game scamming, I still remember what games I have scammed, The game is shadowground. I am very sorry about that, When I know I got reported, I go to find the shopkeeper, but the shopkeeper block me and say something to me, he just says 'You are being famous, kid'. During this year, I still play games on Steam, and I want to trade with other people, but because of my reputation, so many guys tag me as "SCAMMER"and don't trade or play with me,

I know that, I have responsibilities to bear those punishments, but now, I just want to apologize to some affected people.

For the shopkeeper: Sorry, I do it very wrong, I hope you can forgive me and I know that, you give me a chance to change myself. In real life or virtual world, I know that, we must keep our reputation. Sorry, I hope you can forgive me.

For the SR Admin: Sorry, I know that I do it very wrong, and need those admin wasting there times to handle my things, I am very sorry about that, I hope you guys can forgive me and give me a chance to change.

At last, I am very sorry about my greedy, it makes so many people feel hurt, but I promise, I never scam other people in the future, I hope you guys can forgive me.​
  2. ELITE✩Carl

ELITE✩Carl New User

Steam:
  3. Erm, I said this is your alt account. If this is not your alt account then why did you put the victim's profile link to the alternate account section?
  4. ELITE✩Carl

ELITE✩Carl New User

Steam:
    Sorry, this is my first post in this forum. so i don't know, how can i edit the post, thx!
  5. ELITE✩Carl

ELITE✩Carl New User

Steam:
    I hope the admin can unban me, in the last year, I faced a big pressure, and I promise will not scam again. Please give me a chance, Sorry!
  6. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    You say you've repaid, but you haven't shown that you have yet. It would be a good idea to show some proof, like your trade history if you repaid in items, paypal if you repaid in cash, etc.

Just saying that you've repaid doesn't do much for you. Some sort of photographic evidence is necessary.
  7. ELITE✩Carl

ELITE✩Carl New User

Steam:
    I sent him a apology message, but he doesn't reply. Maybe he thinks I am nuts, and block me in community, what should I do now??
  8. ELITE✩Carl

ELITE✩Carl New User

Steam:
    Have anyone can help me???
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    2 weeks longer to show repaid.
  11. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Seeing you already talked to another admin about the case and no proof of repayment was provided, I am denying the appeal.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**