1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198083023139 - (Velocyte#BeLikeGuardiaN / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity, Mar 25, 2015.

1. [SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity

[SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61378705
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198083023139 (Velocyte#BeLikeGuardiaN)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Soon after Khrome; was banned, I was marked as an alternative acc to him. I don't associate my account (ownership) with him nor do i intend to do so in the future. He did however mention something about scamming and i thought he was joking but i guess he really did scam. I didn't take it seriously when he told me that he scammed (thinking it was a fake meme thing he makes up) but when it took a toll on my account is when it crossed the line. I was falsely marked as an alternative account to Khrome;, i dont even have any items he did steal.​

Attached Files:

2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    What is your relation with him?
  3. [SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity

Steam:
    I'm his older brother.
    I did kick his ass for getting me marked .
  4. [SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity

Steam:
    I also have friends that can back that I'm not linked to Khrome;
  5. [SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity

Steam:
    I'm still kind of waiting for any kind of reply that would help to the situation left at hand.
    It's been 2 Months and I still haven't received any kind of notification of noticing this post.
    (Is this post dead because no one has talked in a while)
  6. [SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity

Steam:
    Another 2 months and still no reply from any admin or moderator. I'd like to have this account unmarked as this mark was unfair.
    I didn't partake in any of Khrome's doing. All he did was delete me after doing his dirty deeds and I receive an unnecessary punishment for it
  7. [SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity

Steam:
    It's the middle of November and none of the SteamRep staff has taken care of this situation I still want to be rid of.
    I can provide his new account he now uses, I just ask that at least this situation will be dealt with instead of ignored and brushed off to the side.
    You can ask anyone from my friendslist if I am Kwwome/Khrome if needed. I am confident I've done not a single thing wrong on this account
    and I want this stain (mark as an alternative account) to be gone. Thank you for taking the time to read this (if any SR staff is still investigating this).
    His acc: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163134088/
  8. [SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity

Steam:
    Should I just make a new post about this?
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a detailed review of the evidence used to tag the account, their is insufficient evidence to overturn the original admins judgement, I also dont see any evidence based on my experience with such appeals that suggest separate users either, such as the previous appeal(s) never mentioning additional accounts or a "bro" ever. (lying/lying by omission) along with the fact the other accounts are abandoned and look disposable in nature.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**