1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198085418805 - (Pickstarr B> Backpacks Pure/PayP / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by -HDKS- Pickstarr, Jul 24, 2014.

1. -HDKS- Pickstarr

-HDKS- Pickstarr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62576538
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198085418805 (Pickstarr B> Backpacks Pure/PayP)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: PEEKACHU!!!!!
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:37310450
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034886629
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198034886629
    It's just used for CS:GO. Nothing else.​

Appeal description:
    Here is the story I posted on my report thread. If you want more info, just say so.

Zer0 had owed me 4 buds, and was promising delivery. He was going to give me 4 buds because I helped him out in his "time of need" thinking he was more trustworthy than the rep. Of course, he was a scammer so he lied. After that happened, I was on my own. I didn't want to cancel the raffle, so I tried to buy the buds with the raffle entries (What Sup was doing). I didn't even receive close to a bud of entries. Anyways, about two days later, I found that my raffle was canceled due to the number of complainants. I did the close the raffle AND I refunded the peoples pure (or items, if that's what they paid in). After that, I left the group. Then, Sup attempted to take me down farther. I don't believe he understood that my raffles were legit, so he decided to make the video(s) opposing that. Also, a popular forum rumor that I spread myself. After that, Sup attempted to... I don't know... blackmail me to give me the unusual my friend unboxed with my key... (worth around 2 buds). I thought he was just going to take the unusual and run... that's what everyone tries to do. But, he said he would fix my reputation if I were to give him that. To be honest, there is no scammer or anyone who did anyone bad. Not even Sup. If you really think about it, the only person who did something bad was Zer0. He never delivered what he agreed on delivering, making this entire mess start.​
  2. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646