1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198085878881 - (Goldslice / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Goldslice, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Goldslice

Goldslice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62806576
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198085878881 (Goldslice)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none my other account I haven't used it in a while​

Appeal description:
    Well I mean so here's the story, my brother Goldhammer http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088076099 , he got scammed with real money because he wanted to sell his Team Fortress 2 keys for money. But then the other guy didnt give him the money. So, what my brother did was he tried and scammed someone else and he told the guy to make me the middle man. But then, the person knew that my brother was scamming him so he like reported both of us and thus im banned now hehe. So, im only appealing now because I really wanna use http://csgolounge.com/ but then it just like says im banned and yea. So if u could unban me i swear to lord Gaben i wont scam anyone or do anything bad to get steamrep banned and im really really sorry for this​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So the correct answer would be yes, you do have an additional account and you will find it asap and post back in a timely manor.
  3. Goldslice

Goldslice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62806576
    wait what? am I supposed to show my other accounts? or I mean even if i do what use would it do with my ban? I just wanna trade man nothing elsee
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    zero reason to grant this appeal,
    denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**