1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198086403519 - (Classi5ed / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Classi5ed, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Classi5ed

Classi5ed Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63068895
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198086403519 (Classi5ed)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    i previously tried to appeal and this is my third appeal but my appeals have been ignored it has been about 2 weeks and i have yet to get a response. the way that i have been treated has been horrible i understand what i did was wrong but i had a reason and proof that i gained nothing from it or will commit it again because i know the terms of use now. What happened was i got scammed by this guy who is now vacced banned thanks to steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102411500/

after I got scammed i got frustrated and wanted to get my money back money isn't easy to come by for me especially loosing $100. After losing this $100 i found a way to try to get it back {although it failed because nobody fell for it and i have no knifes or anything to compensate}. what i attempted to do and was accused for was scamming. I admit i did it BUT only to scammers i saw were added on his friends list. I only targeted other scammers i checked there profiles before i did it as a matter of fact there was one fellow who didn't know his friend was a scammer and he was against it at the moment i realized he was clean and wasn't a scammer so i went on to tell him i was trying to get scammers and told him to watch out for his friend. So as you can see i am not a legit scammer i just wanted justice and what happened was the tables turned and i got reported thesescammers before i got reported as a matter a fact there was this "STEAM REP ADMIN" that wanted to speak with me but as i looked further into it he had other scammers added and was a fruad on top of that he was vac banned. So the people that reported me are more dangerous then me a victim and you should look out for them. thank you fro your patience for reading all this. The video of proof that i gained nothing is here with the transaction history and the moment i got scammed
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.