1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198086403519 - (Classi5ed / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Classi5ed, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Classi5ed

Classi5ed Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63068895
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198086403519 (Classi5ed)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    i previously tried to appeal and this is my third appeal but my appeals have been ignored it has been about 2 weeks and i have yet to get a response. the way that i have been treated has been horrible i understand what i did was wrong but i had a reason and proof that i gained nothing from it or will commit it again because i know the terms of use now. What happened was i got scammed by this guy who is now vacced banned thanks to steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102411500/

after I got scammed i got frustrated and wanted to get my money back money isn't easy to come by for me especially loosing $100. After losing this $100 i found a way to try to get it back {although it failed because nobody fell for it and i have no knifes or anything to compensate}. what i attempted to do and was accused for was scamming. I admit i did it BUT only to scammers i saw were added on his friends list. I only targeted other scammers i checked there profiles before i did it as a matter of fact there was one fellow who didn't know his friend was a scammer and he was against it at the moment i realized he was clean and wasn't a scammer so i went on to tell him i was trying to get scammers and told him to watch out for his friend. So as you can see i am not a legit scammer i just wanted justice and what happened was the tables turned and i got reported thesescammers before i got reported as a matter a fact there was this "STEAM REP ADMIN" that wanted to speak with me but as i looked further into it he had other scammers added and was a fraud on top of that he was vac banned. So the people that reported me are more dangerous then me a victim and you should look out for them. thank you fro your patience for reading all this. The video of proof that i gained nothing is here with the transaction history and the moment i got scammed

also i know what i did was wrong i'm not saying i was in the clear i'm saying i'm not that kind of person and i wouldn't do it again my mentality was the same as if your mother got murdered by someone you would want to find them and kill them right or sit there while your on the ground getting screwed over by everything in life. The previous decline was EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL i claimed my case he said the same thing he didn't believe it was a true change of heart i gave him a life lesson saying that the US murders murderers but as soon as you scam a scammer thats crossing the line i was saying it not as a defense that it was right but the reason behind it showing that i usually don't do those things and now i know the consequences. I also doubt he read the whole thing because i explained each part of why and i understand and this is why i wouldn't do it again but it took about a FULL MONTH of a full response and with a click of the button all my works are gone.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied. Do not make any new appeal threads.