1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198086521292 - (TK.|Ciba / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TK.|Ciba, Mar 18, 2015.

1. TK.|Ciba

TK.|Ciba New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63127782
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198086521292 (TK.|Ciba)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't have any alternate Steam accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, my name is Emils, in Steam - TK.|Ciba. I want to tell you that, i had shared Steam account with my big brother. My brother tried to scam people with the middleman method or something, he changed all the profile info so it's similiar to Sarcasm's Steam profile. (Sarcasm is middleman, I think). And yeah, my brother tried to scam people with his friend. His friend was impersonating too i think. Now, when i saw that i am banned in csgolounge.com, i immedeatly changed my password, and talked to my brother... He told me that, he got me ban in SR and he didn't scam anything... He just tried as i said. I admit that my brother was impersonating, of course, you can think it was me because we USED one Steam account, but it was not me. I'm writing this because I'm innocent and i want to place bets on csgolounge.com as other people do. Thank you! I'm done with my story. And i don't know what to use as evidence, so no evidence from me... Yet.
    P.S - Sorry if there are any english grammar or spelling mistakes!​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    You are responsible for your own account. Your brother having access to it means that he had permission to use that account, and that is under your responsibility. And anyways, we cant see who was behind that account at that time, so we can't know either who was sitting behind it.
  3. TK.|Ciba

TK.|Ciba New User

Steam:
    I understand that... But now my account is only for me! I don't give my login data to anyone. I'm just begging you... I want to place bets in csgolounge, want to have fun with my friends, to bet and then watch matches, think about who is going to win... And you are taking away this feeling from me. I promise I AM NOT GOING TO DO ANY STUPID STUFF AGAIN FROM MY STEAM ACCOUNT. I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE PASSWORD, AND I WILL BE GOOD PERSON. I have level 20 in Steam, I have 50 games, yeah, maybe that's not too much, but that's something for me, because i have put money on there, i have spent much time there... And I am asking for 1 simple thing... Please unban me!
  4. TK.|Ciba

TK.|Ciba New User

Steam:
    Bump. Please, someone check out my appeal!
  5. TK.|Ciba

TK.|Ciba New User

Steam:
    Is there even a possibility to get unbanned? I am waiting about month and nothing yet! :(
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Your account is your responsibility at all times, that is Valves stance and that is SRs stance.
    -Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account. Auto deny reason.

Appeal denied.