1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198088030880 - (I'm tired. Please kill me / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Arcuied, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Arcuied

Arcuied New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63882576
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198088030880 (I'm tired. Please kill me)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    Yes I did recently tried to initiate 3 chargebacks. I am hitting a hard place in life right now, and this ban may just end it all since trading is the only source of money for me right now (just lost my job). I, however, have been overruled by paypal as stated in the report, so I have not taken any money back, and won't ever try that again. I am truly sorry for those people that I have caused trouble.​
  2. Arcuied

Arcuied New User

Steam:
    On the alt account part, I thought I just need to provide alt account related to trading purposes. On playing purposes I have this: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kappacino2 . I use it to play when I play at a net cafe to avoid random VAC ban (yes my friend has gotten one from playing there, that's why I bought a cs:go for this account just for safety measure).
  3. Arcuied

Arcuied New User

Steam:
  4. Arcuied

Arcuied New User

Steam:
  5. Arcuied

Arcuied New User

Steam:
    I just realized that I got banned on reddit instead of here, however I should be getting a ban from here soon because I was also reported. You can review this appeal or not, up to you. I will stop trading for now.
  6. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

You have to appeal on reddit.

All communities partnered with steamrep can tag. You're not "banned" on steamrep, you're tagged. Since your tag was made by reddit, you have to appeal on reddit.
  7. Arcuied

Arcuied New User

Steam:
    Thanks for letting me know, I opened this appeal by mistake but it should still have some effect since I should get a ban here soon.
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @Arcuied,

You filed a appeal. This appeal thread was Invalidated & Archived for one or more of the following reasons:

You have an open report, but are not yet banned by SteamRep:
    As long as you have not been banned you will have to reply to the open report and resolve issues from there. Only once you are actually banned with a red or orange tag by us, can you appeal here. I've been reported on SteamRep, but I do not have a "BANNED BY SR" yet, what should I do?

You have a red tag on SteamRep, but the listed ban is not handled on SteamRep forums:
    SteamRep currently ONLY handles the following tags for appeals:
    -BANNED BY SR
    -SR CAUTION
    -BANNED BY SOP
    -SOP CAUTION
    -BANNED BY AF2
    -AF2 CAUTION
    -BANNED BY ASBO
    -ASBO CAUTION
    -BANNED BY RAWR
    -RAWR CAUTION

SR = SteamRep
    SOP = SourceOP
    AF2 = Ace Fortress 2 (Defunct Community)
    ASBO = ASBO Gaming (Defunct Community)

Any red or orange markings on our site not listed above are handled by the respective community they were issued by, NOT HERE. If you have a tag that is not listed above, you can find where to appeal here:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

In all above cases:
    There is NO point to appeal to us, do not make a new appeal. Look at the information above and find out what applies to your situation.