1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198089252808 - (doomsday / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NATAA |ÐANIÈL, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NATAA |ÐANIÈL

NATAA |ÐANIÈL Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64493540
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198089252808 (doomsday)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi,
    My friend John (Bombastic), he made a false report about me on steam rep in order to try and get me banned. Didn't really work out because he didn't have enough evidence to backup his claim :/
    If you look at the 1 screenshot he provided you will see that the name and profile of the chat are cut off. He did this on purpose because there would have been a (2) symbol next to the name of the impersonator. And the impersonator was John's friend, his name is Ventrix and Ventrix agreed to impersonate me so he could post a fake report about me.
    In the report he very briefly talked about what happened because he doesn't have evidence that I did anything, and let's be honest nobody says "SCAMMED TO THE MAX, HAH, YOU WILL NEVER GET UR STUFF BACK."
    In the post my friend Raining Dexters gave evidence of the chat that he had with Bombastic, I know it wasn't a screenshot so it could be faked but trust me it wasn't. After Bombastic saw my friend Raining Dexters post he told the admins "
    PLEASE DELETE THIS REPORT! I AM REALLY SORRY FOR SCAMMING THIS, THIS WAS A PRANK AND PLEASE IGNORE THIS REPORT. PLEASE DO NOT BAN AND PLEASE DELETE THIS REPORT IMMEDIATELY" which he is saying that this was a prank and he wants the post deleted, but apparently that's not enough to get the admins to delete it. After that post he didn't post anything else, because he doesn't have evidence. In fact the guy who impersonated me sent me the chat and I screenshot it. So yeah my friend Bombastic was trying to get back at me because I was being a dick to him and so he reported me.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198089252808-notenoughjules-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.57953/

Respectfully, doomsday.​

Attached Files:

2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Should probably respond to your report (as you have already done) seeing as you're not marked yet.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Nothing to appeal - not tagged. You can post on the report with evidence to support your side of story.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.