1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198091964351 - (bitblock / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ZVH's uprizing, Jun 1, 2014.

1. ZVH's uprizing

ZVH's uprizing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65849311
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198091964351 (bitblock)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    cooking.sweet.death​

Appeal description:
    Hello SteamRep Admins

please excuse the novel, just please read to the end

i would like to say that the reason i was banned is because me and my little brother share a computer, but not a same account, anyway the reason this is marked as SR BANNED is because my little brother (just bob) tanner on his account had done a spy crabbing bet for a sharp dresser with a fellow player named Shadowo0Z, well Shadow0Z won and my little brother supposedly gave him the sharp dresser, when Shadow0Z had told the admin that my brother(just bob) had scammed him, the admin kicked him off without looking in there backpacks first so there was no proof of a scam. this "evidence" was told from the perspective of my brother so i'm not sure if it is true, i don't know if this is possible but if you could ask just bob aka my little brother and maybe Shadow0Z about this without mentioning me then that would be great, the only reason i ask that you don't mention me is because he can get angry at me and refuse to talk, which means he would probably refuse to answer.

Thank you very much and thank you for taking the time to read my "novel"

- bitblock​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646