1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198092461832 - (Hounds / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Hounds, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Hounds

Hounds New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66098052
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198092461832 (Hounds)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    pls open my ban first time i banned but i dont understand why i banned help and reopen pls my steam rep..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello Hounds,

You where banned for impersonation of a SteamRep Green tagged Community Admin/Middleman.

You claimed to have been hijacked in your appeal. You will have to back this claim with evidence by providing screenshots of the steam support ticket.

We have some requirements:
    - Screenshots of the steam support emails are NOT accepted.
    - Screenshots must show ALL replies of the ticket ON the Steam Support site from top to bottom
    - Screenshots must show the entire browser in the screenshots.

You will have to edit out your personal information that could be mentioned by you in the ticket. You may have used this kind of information to Steam support that you are indeed the owner of that account, by knowing information that only the owner of that account could know.
    The things you need to block out are:
    - Block out: Credit Card or other payment information
    - Block out: Real name, address, phone numbers, those kind of things.
    - Block out: Steam Login name
    - Block out: CD keys, Steam activation codes, game activation code information etc.

Blocking out is simple, open the image in a editing program like paint (Start menu, type "paint" and start that program, open the image with it or right-click the image wherever you have stored it, and select "edit").
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Returned to general BANNED BY SR appeals section.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per appeal policy, invalidating for being currently trade banned by Valve.