1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198092648792 - (Sgt. / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sgt., Mar 20, 2015.

1. Sgt.

Sgt. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66191532
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198092648792 (Sgt.)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I am listed as an alternate account of Massacre, even though we are both owned by 2 different people. I am a friend of his irl, but I have never partaken in any of the scamming related activities he commmited. You can see on my profile i have a separate inventory I play with, almost 1000 hours on csgo, and I am regularly playing in game WITH said alternate account. Here is an excerpt of yesterday's chat: http://gyazo.com/a275ebdc4d09fa33f7e2dbeae7b3dc76

I've even sold him keys on paypal, as well as 2 other people (1 of them is a renown CSGO semi professional who has had a bajillion transactions, and owns a very popular csgo betting group.)

I don't exactly know how to prove we are two different people, but if you have any questions I'll be happy to assist you. I just need to be unbanned ASAP because I've got about 150$ on csgolounge.com returns, and if they stay there for 21 days, I'll lose them. So I hope we can sort this through quickly. ty​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Sgt.,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #4: Watch your appeal thread
    #7: What are Alts
    #12: Basic appeal procedure.
    #16: Time-frame of appeals
    #20: Status of your appeal.

As for your items on csgolounge... even if your appeal was handled now, you still would then have to go thru appeal on csgolounge...
  3. Sgt.

Sgt. New User

Steam:
    I've read through the topic you sent me, thank you. And do you by any chance know how I can get un-banned from csgolounge? thanks once again.
  4. börk börk

börk börk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100537494
    Getting unbanned from steamrep and appealing
  5. Sgt.

Sgt. New User

Steam:
    Do I need to appeal to csgolounge separately, or if I get unbanned on SR will I just get instantly get unbanned on csgolounge?
  6. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, due to time tagged without admins addressing and other mitigating circumstances, their is insufficient evidence to support a tag based on being an alternate account of 76561198147147528
    Please note, if we find out you lied, tag will be reapplied w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted,

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**