1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198095123098 - (★Elemental★ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ★Elemental★, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ★Elemental★

★Elemental★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67428685
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198095123098 (★Elemental★)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    So my friend and I thought of a scam where we buy a cheap emoticon that there is only 1 of, then we buy it for really cheap, then put it in the market for way more the price. (If it cost us 1$ we put it up for 12$). All my friend did was list the emoticon for s high price. Friend is http://steamcommunity.com/id/St3althNinja

Then I went on csgo lounge and added people that wanted my weapons. I then told them I was quitting csgo and I wanted to trsde all my items for the emoticon that was listed for a high price. Then http://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfsblaze bought the item as a result of me telling him that I would trade my entire inventory for it and he then posted thread here and I got banned. I will repay him for the emoticon price. I AM SORRY AND I WONT SCAM AGAIN​
  2. ✪ //wulfsblaze

✪ //wulfsblaze New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58043696
    Elemental did repay my funds back but in all honesty it is in my beliefs that I believe the bans should NOT be lifted nor should they be unmarked. I highly doubt their scamming will stop here and I don't think it ever will. The emoticon was sold for $16 a few days earlier and I'm assuming it's their scams at works. It's obvious his scam works have been going on for a while, please do not unban him. All I have left to say is that these people should stay BANNED and it'll help other victims from being scammed by the likes of these two.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Reading is hard, READ your last appeal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.