1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198095270230 - (Sky Core / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sky Core, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Sky Core

Sky Core Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67502251
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198095270230 (Sky Core)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    5 Months ago foxx is a friend You will be going to do the swap and share with someone and threw me steam.rep site admin he said that people said are you gonna do her photo and information live the same. And so I did. Then he found the one my friend and spoke to him for the swap. After talking it directed at me. And I swapped with my friend's hat with the victims of the 130 Key hat, the hat and then drove back to my friend and the victim's hat to me exactly stayed for 1 week.

Hat's name; The hallmark of hustlers. 1 week stay with me after my friend told me to give back to our hats, and I agreed with me. by contacting the owner of the hat he told me to give back again the hat, but I told my removal steam.rep unblocked, and he agreed. I gave the hat to swap request only lasted one day. 2 days later the owner of the hat I look at my friends list was clear to me.

I apologize in advance if the spelling is incorrect.

If you've read, thank you very much.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So you faked being a real admin/mm to scam a users hat?
  3. Sky Core

Sky Core Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67502251
    Yes.
    This plan had been the beginning of my friend. He was defeated at the time the swap. My friend had used me and did not ban him or something.
    I can not ever traded since. I thought that's why I need to end it.
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @Sky Core,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Change of heart is not a valid reason to overturn a serious ban within the trade community
    - No real evidence to demonstrate any kind of change of heart

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.