1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198096539478 - (Patrick Bateman / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by バスティアン KelpFace, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198096539478 (Patrick Bateman)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I do not have an active alt account but I used to have this account which I can no longer contact due to password/email issues:
    | steamname: Vendetta (gone dont bother me)
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:47381082
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055027892
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198055027892

Appeal description:
    There is no good way to prove my innocence because I did what I shouldn't have done, ran from a wager, even though I feel a little awkward being tagged from a scammer's report I know it doesn't matter who it is I shouldn't do it. That has been the only wager I've ever done without a middleman, and that's why now if I ever do a wager again, it is always with a SR middleman,moderator,donator or a trust server admin. I've learned from my mistakes and I'm willing to pay back this man, considering that was my first ever actual wager, I had no idea he was a tagged scammer until after he agreed when I did checkup on him, even though I should've done it before I even asked him which I've learned now to do. So guessing that now a terror watt bomber is around 7ish, (mine was gifted) back then it was around 20, I'm just curious to know what I'd have to pay and if its directly to the victim, or a 3rd party transaction from an admin to him. I know I can change from this because I already have, now I know all necessary rules before doing a wager. I can also say I was extremely nervous at that time because I didn't know what to do after the wager, I feared I would be in trouble by giving him the items, considering he's a scammer, good thing I didn't trade with him either.​
  2. What i meant by trading with him was not about the wager but trading with him at all
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am declining this appeal. You still scammed.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**