1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198097931842 - (Ninja / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Adrian Jules, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Adrian Jules

Adrian Jules New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68833057
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198097931842 (Ninja)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello. My steamrep ban is almost 2 years old now . I got banned for impersonating, which is true. It was an effort, but lucky, i did not scam anyone. I tried to scam one guy for an item but didn't make it. I have changed, and got no plans to defraud more. The ban makes it hard for me to trade (buy and sell items) in a facebook group called CS:GO Norge. But its still possible. People change and i think the deserve a secound chance.
    Sorry for bad english.​
  2. Adrian Jules

Adrian Jules New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68833057
    "People change and i think i* deserve a secound chance.
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Given the length of time this appeal has been sitting without a response, the lack of surviving evidence for your original tag, and the lack of valid reports against your account since the tag was applied, I am downgrading your tag to a caution. Please be aware that if any further evidence comes to light or you are reported again in future, you may be retagged without the possibility to appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**