1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198105544405 - (#THECLUTCH / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by JJAHA26, Aug 9, 2015.

1. JJAHA26

JJAHA26 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72639338
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198105544405 (#THECLUTCH)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    In my defense i have been trading for a while and i have came across many scammers and people that i have reported to help make this community better. I have lost a total of $500 within my steam trades because of people like this. I admit that i have scammed some people but it was minor and not sever, the people that i have scammed or tried to scam was people that scammed me and i was trying to get my stuff back. And the people that i tried to scam i gave the stuff back cause i did not feel good about myself after that i guess you can call that a change of heart. I would have reason to believe that my account was hijacked at one point because before i figured out about phishing links i opened one before an i was having problems getting into my account for a couple of days if that makes any difference in this submission to my account being banned. I would hope to see that you guys have a change of heart and unban my steam trading and being able to use the market seeing as how i am trying to help the community by reporting scammers and have served my punishment. I appreciate your guys time for addressing this, thank you very much.​
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    You do not have a SteamRep ban. Your pending reports, if you have evidence you repaid, etc, then you should get the victim to post in their thread confirming this. You cannot appeal here unless you have a ban here.

If you wish to discuss Valve's Trade Ban on your Steam account, please contact Steam Support.