1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198106963489 - (DonT KnoW / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DonT KnoW, Feb 5, 2017.

1. DonT KnoW

DonT KnoW Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73348880
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198106963489 (DonT KnoW)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So here is the deal I had 36$ worth of skins and then this guy adds me and he says he will give me GTA V gift and he will buy me game cost $40, so it means he had enough money enough to buy skins without giving me GTA V ? you may wonder why he didnt just buy it with his money, let me tell you why. he wanted these skins without spending money so he decided to gift me these since they are NON TRADEABLE which means he can revoke them. he even lied he said he cant thats why i tried to block him when so he can revoke it, i could just told him to fu*ck off

and I checked his steam id and I found this http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561197974135662-none-no-items.138036/#post-378641

Where he admits he is scammer and scams everyday people and you wonder how I can be sure if its same guy, Look at his email, its the same guy who gifted me the games look at pictures

Im pretty sure he scammed people with this styling he sends gifts first then people actually trust him and give him their items and next day he will just revoke the gifts and steam cant do anything about it.

And I accepted the trade offer just because he said he cant revoke the games after he sends me the game, i was just proving him wrong that he can which I did, Since when innocent people gets banned while him and others like him are not banned and yet they got reported ? He is scammer, he is the one should be banned​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What are you talking about? You scammed him, does not matter if he himself is a scammer or not. You cannot scam people on your assumption that they will scam you. All you had to do is remove him and none of this would have happened, now you are banned.

If what you said above is all you have to offer in your defense, the appeal will not be granted. Saying that, anything else?
  3. DonT KnoW

DonT KnoW Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73348880
    It's not scam since I did NOT make money from it, and the reason I let him sent the gifts to confirm if its the same guy from that thread it turns out it was the same guy who ADMITTED he is scammer so from that i knew he will just revoke the gifts but i didnt knew is he will report me for scamming lol , And yes I can assume he will scam me because he couldve buy it with $40 he offered without gta v gift + claims he doesnt know what is revoke and doesnt know how to do that which he eventually did which is not surprising. and tell me if someone makes that offer and say he doesnt know what revoke is, doesnt sound like a scammer ? This wouldnt happen if he got banned in the first place after he admitted he scams people and you're welcome for confirming that its the same guy
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Wrong, still a scam. Denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**