1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198109571398 - (Solid Snake / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Solid Doge, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Solid Doge

Solid Doge Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74652835
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198109571398 (Solid Snake)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    "This is my younger brothers account that I used to share a laptop with"
    | steamname: Buck
    | steam3ID: [U:1:144766171]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:72383085
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105031899
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198105031899

Appeal description:
    I provided full screenshots of my sent offers in my report thread linked here http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198109571398-tf2-team-fortress-2.90662/ . I feel my ban was unfair in light of the evidence I provided. I maintain that the evidence against me is totally fake. I have also provided my sent offers in this post. I will upload my full trade history if it is requested.​

Attached Files:

2. Solid Doge

Steam:
    I have provided my sent offers in my previous post. It clearly shows that I did not send such offers. Hoping to resolve this soon.
  3. Solid Doge

Steam:
    Can I get some help with this? First of all without being told what was wrong with my evidence I get SR banned. The reporter didn't even respond. And now this has taken over a month and crippled my tf2 trading.
  4. Solid Doge

Steam:
    will this ever be looked at? It has been almost 2 years since I posted this appeal.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What exactly is fake? give specifics.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please followup.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional week to followup.
  9. Solid Doge

Steam:
    Hi. First I must apologise for taking long to reply to this. I was completely unaware my appeal had been replied to. And about what is fake.

The evidence against me is false because I had already shared my steam trade/offer history. If I had never actually sent a trade offer to these people as they allege then how could I have ever scammed them? It stands to reason that their evidence must be false as I have already shared hard evidence that I made no attempts at scamming.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    I already asked for you to be specific, I gave you longer then the allocated time to followup and you still do not give specifics. I am going to process your appeal as-is at this point.
  11. Solid Doge

Steam:
    I had literally sent my entire sent offer history in this thread https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198109571398-tf2-team-fortress-2.90662/ to another steamrep admin. It proves I could not have scammed or attempted to scam anyone as I did not send any trade offers to these people (like the original reports against me suggest). How much more specific can I actually get here?
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    The history you provided is dated about a year and a half after the report, history is only displayed for a few weeks tops, you provided no proof that you did not do what you were accused of doing and why I asked you what is fake. Since you have no additional input into the appeal Ill wrap it up very soon.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  13. Solid Doge

Steam:
    However I DID share my entire inventory history. It doesn't show trades that didn't go through of course but it does show that I never had any trades like that. It's the best evidence I have that shows I didn't make any scam trades or anything of the sort and the only evidence I have. Otherwise what evidence am I supposed to have against fake images that are supposed to be me making offers I never made?
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    An attempt (declined offer) would not show a year and a half later, and you still to this day are not able to articulate what is fake after countless times of asking. I cant drag you on any longer nor can I make you drink the water I have led you to for a year now.

The appeal is denied for lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original admins decision.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**