1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198111639969 - (張金金*iceiceice / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 張金金*iceiceice, Dec 16, 2014.

1. 張金金*iceiceice

張金金*iceiceice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75687120
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198111639969 (張金金*iceiceice)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    my banned tag was downgraded into caution by FoG. the thing is sir, i still have my items in d2l bets page and the dota2lounge admin told me to appeal here to get my caution tag. it is the only way i can get my items back sir. please consider my appeal. FoG considered my banned tag because i had enough evidence that i didnt scam someone. please sir i saved for like 5 months to buy my items (4 rotten stache) thank you and God bless you.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @張金金*iceiceice,

You did a appeal on SteamRep while your tag is not handled here, or have other tags on your account that are not handled by SteamRep.

See link below to find where you need to go to appeal your tag, and more information: HOWTO: Appeal BANNED and CAUTION reputation tags.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

This appeal has therefore been set invalid, and has been archived.

======
    You have a FoG caution, we do not handle FoG tags here, you need to address that on FoG, you can find the link for that community in above linked topic.