1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198111699600 - (Xperia / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Xperia, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Xperia

Xperia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75716936
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198111699600 (Xperia)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I wasn't trying to scam this guy, I was suspicious of him trying to scam me because I got scammed before. He had no rep no steamrep. He asked me to use a middleman so I talked to my friend about it. He wanted a steamrep middleman but on top right it says don't use for your on risk. So I told my friend to change their name to AJ, so I can make sure he's not scamming. Probably he thought I was trying to scam him but that's not the case. I didn't screenshot the chat or anything and he removed me as friend so I couldn't upload any files.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    This type of scam we usually do not grant appeals for, you also have an archived report against you for a fake steam wallet code scam. Ref http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.73259/ Explain yourself.

Keep in mind, lying is an auto deny and your next reply may be your last, make it count.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Xperia

Xperia New User

Steam:
    The report given by ASCII was a guy I gave him real codes I bought off my local store, and I never used the codes before, my friends and I thought he was trying to scam us and get his guns back while he has the money
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    I dont see how using a fake middleman would prevent you from being scammed. I see no reason to overturn the original admins tag on that alone. As for the wallet codes, If you purchased them, you would still have them, please upload the recipes.
  5. Xperia

Xperia New User

Steam:
    It was a transaction from 2 months ago I'll try my best to find them
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    over a month, a week to followup or will be concluded.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    denied.
    also noticed you are banned by valve now.