1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198112256032 - (Slippery Dolphins / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by (Voice) PiRowe, Mar 18, 2016.

1. (Voice) PiRowe

(Voice) PiRowe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75995152
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198112256032 (Slippery Dolphins)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    The victim and I have decided on a payment of 90 keys pure instead of the original 360 paypal. https://gyazo.com/da25102a93a3aab45e287f9740021c28. I was collecting money previously because I bought something off amazon thinking since the ban wen through, I wouldn't be able to get unbanned. On the information coming to me that I would be unbanned if we made an agreement, I will be buying keys off of marketplace.tf to send to Lum, the victim. It will take me some time to collect the money which is why I appealed now so I can update what has happened. I feel like the 10 hours given for me to respond and then a steamrep report created just 10 hours later is unfair. I believe that since I will be repaying the victim and they are going to happily accept it that I should be unbanned from steam rep. Feel free to add me!​
  2. Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62362156
    Lum responding here, aka the "victim". Slippery Dolphins was going to pay me $365 like he said but couldn't so we have agreed instead that he will pay me 90 Team Fortress 2 keys, which is a payment I am happy with. I have not yet received the keys but he is currently collecting them. Once I receive the 90 keys I will consider this trade done/complete and be satisfied with the outcome.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I would like for you to provide all chats you have with the user. If you dont want to make them public, use the forums STG tags. Its very important that we know context as it makes a very very large impression for considering appeals.
  4. Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya New User

Steam:
    First half

Attached Files:

5. Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya New User

Steam:
    Second half

Attached Files:

6. Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya New User

Steam:
    This is still active by the way, he's really slowly collecting money - last time we spoke about a week ago he had about half of the money.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    @Haruhi Suzumiya thank you for the update,
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Have you repaid everything yet?
  9. (Voice) PiRowe

Steam:
  10. Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya New User

Steam:
    We've agreed for me to be paid as $50 worth of Amazon credit and $150 as a pre-paid Visa card. I'll post here with a screenshot of the $50 on Amazon which I'm receiving first then the $150 afterwards.
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
  12. Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya New User

Steam:
    We have agreed that the other user Slippery Dolphins (now called NaCl) will instead give me an unusual he owns - a cloud 9 polar pullover as a payment which I will sell on his behalf since he's banned from all the trading sites. Once I sell the item for 150 keys, I will give him 60 keys and keep 90 myself which is the amount he owes me.

If the hat doesn't sell eventually, I will purchase 60 keys elsewhere and give them to him and essentially buy the hat for myself with 90 keys knocked off the price. 150 seems like an alright price since most other sellers are asking 170+ and if I do end up buying the hat myself I'll just trade it for some other hat I want or unusual weapon/taunt etc.

Here are some screenshots of the chat -

Attached Files:

13. Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya New User

Steam:
    With that thing above my post today , he sent me $50 on Amazon originally on the 10th May but then we found out that it's not an acceptable form of payment for Steamrep so I didn't use the Amazon code he sent me.
  14. Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya New User

Steam:
    Is it ok then if he gives me the hat and I sell it for him then give him back part of the keys I get for it and keep the rest that I am owed?
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    As long as it complies with our repayment policy, the rest is between you and him.
    (Voice) PiRowe likes this.
  16. Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya New User

Steam:
    We have completed this trade now, I paid him 60 keys pure and he gave me his cloud 9 polar pullover.

He owed me 90 keys and I have paid the 60 additional myself to get this hat which is worth something like 140-160 keys.

I now consider this trade done and I am satisfied with the outcome, I consider everything paid back to me now and he can be unbanned/unmarked etc.

Thanks, Lum/evil_mr_kibbles

Attached Files:

17. (Voice) PiRowe

Steam:
    Is the payment of the polar to Lum enough to be considered as repayment?
  18. Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya New User

Steam:
    The repayment is complete as far as I'm concerned, he can be unbanned now. I sold the polar pullover he gave me for 140 keys a day later then bought a load of stuff I wanted.
  19. Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya New User

Steam:
    How do I get him un-banned, he's payed me back now. Do I have to close this myself and un-ban him or does a mod do it?
  20. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The appeal will get reviewed and the repayment will be considered upon final judgement. This may take some time so please be patient and avoid bumping the appeal.
    Thanks!