1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198112623414 - (HrinPixels / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by HrinnyPixels, Feb 25, 2015.

1. HrinnyPixels

HrinnyPixels New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76178843
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198112623414 (HrinPixels)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I loved scamming. Yes I'm going to admit it, I had fun.​

The feeling when you get an unusual... The feel when you got it for FREE
    But now... Things start to change... No one wants to trade me now. Everyone at my favorite server calls me scammer/hacker now... It made me quit TF2. But now, I miss those fun moments... I wanted to feel them again..

I want to change, I want to feel like a newbie again. I want to trade with other people without them calling me a scammer. I will change.

Some of my (steam) friends saw my SteamRep and lost trust and unfriends me...

As I file this appeal, I'm updating TF2, Hoping the server I always play on unbanned me. I fear this appeal will be canceled, For I could never pay the people I scammed... I was hijacked. Lost all the unusuals (actually it was one unusual, I used others to buy an expensive one) to the guy, Reported to Steam, Never got an reply. Probably because they thought I deserved it. I also have many Steam reports.
    But I promise right here, I will NEVER scam AGAIN.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You are not tagged or banned/cautioned here on SteamRep so you have nothing to appeal. You do however have a pending report that you can defend yourself there.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @HrinnyPixels,

As long as you have not been banned you will have to resort to reply to the open report and resolve issues there. Only once you are actually banned with a red or orange tag by us, you can do a appeal. As long as the report has not been finished you will have to do your amends there.