1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198113889254 - (SPOONAGE / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SPOONAGE, Jul 22, 2016.

1. SPOONAGE

SPOONAGE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94332687
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198113889254 (SPOONAGE)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    motello13​

Appeal description:
    Good day
    my account was hijacked 2 weeks ago i just recovered it yesterday finding out it was banned from community i suspect it was from the gaming center i visit they might have a key logger on it i also saw the steam notification that my account was hijacked it purchase a lot of items in game using a various credit cards i am not aware that this scammer uses my account as a shell account on where he can use it since it has steam wallet i've been playing with other account for two weeks and i wanted to use this account again since i already invested a lot on it please help me..
    if you can open and see the details on my account i cannot accept games or play anymore i cannot chat and see my friends online
    it is a total messed up i can't even add funds or make listings on the market
    i really need help i already changed the email and password on it
    from my point of view i think it was banned from steam community with -150 reputations on it i asked my friends to vouch for me and hit liked on steam bans
    you can also see that i'm not trading too much since most of my items were purchase using my own money and suddenly i found out that the person who uses my account purchase a lot of items using my own card and other people as well
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are not tagged by SR or any other SR partner community, you have nothing to appeal with us.