1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198114306541 - (NⒶrcos * Triggerbutt / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SyrhC.me * Tabating <3, Nov 25, 2016.

1. SyrhC.me * Tabating <3

SyrhC.me * Tabating <3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77020406
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198114306541 (NⒶrcos * Triggerbutt)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no alternate accounts that I use in trading nor gaming that is why I am filing this appeal for being wrongfully accused of having an alternate account which is deemed to have done fraudulent activities​

Appeal description:
    Hello Steam Support Admin/Mod,

Good day to you. I was shocked today when I opened my account and saw a steam rep banned notification on my sidebar by steam inventory helper. I have been using this account for more than 3 years now and started using it in real cash trading since 31 Mar, 2015 @ 9:09pm , Please refer to my official cashrep: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/5/618458030648537703/

I have been taking care of this account ever since, abiding with the Steam Subscriber Agreement so I am deeply saddened and shocked as to why I was banned on steamrep having accused of being linked to an Alt http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198114294647 which does fraudulent activities or scam. I hate scammers myself and will never do such shameful unacceptable act.

I hope you can attend to my case for this is very frustrating. I am not a big time trader as you can see but I've built my rep on the ground up over time and I value my trading credentials a lot because it helps me make money by buying and selling whenever I have funds to invest in.

I am really bothered as to why I am linked to that reported account, I often use my account on internet cafes and have no idea what these other users are doing nor have an idea on the accounts they are using to do whatever they want. I am innocent here and my faith lies within your judgement and mercy. I hope you can act fast on this matter because by December next month, I will be starting my Opskins buy and sell business buying keys. I've already applied for a loan on my local bank and I will be using this account of mine to buy and sell. But more importantly, I want to have a clean account like I deserve because I didn't do anything wrong or did what has been accused to me.

I don't want to have all my friends messaging me asking if I'm scamming people and stuff. It's very shameful. I am hoping for your kind consideration. Looking forward to hear from you soon

Kind Regards,
    NⒶrcos * Triggerbutt​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please disclose any alternate accounts you have or can be linked to you, even if not yours per appeal guide FAQ #7.
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional two weeks to followup.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    I am not able to process your appeal further without followup, I already left this open well past time for you to reply and you are still active on steam. Ill give you an additional final week to followup before deferring to the original admins judgement. (Due to what you said not matching our own information an inference of lying can be made and would deny based on that) I would rather dig deeper in this case.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, I am going to defer to the original admins judgement and deny the appeal, I dont see any obvious error in your tagging, also for lack of followup.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**