1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198115834542 - (ete0134 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Vincent Eugenio™, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Vincent Eugenio™

Vincent Eugenio™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77784407
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198115834542 (ete0134)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    centi2662​

Appeal description:
    Why Im Ban And My Friend Account is Ban too in Trading And in market? i Buy a csgo Knife called Karambit a trader in csgo via paypal here hes info

hes email: [email protected]
    hes name: Rasmus Karmesjö
    hes steam linl: http://steamcommunity.com/id/vitaebjork

i take a screenshot of evidence that i buy he's karam i will attached it in +Add attachment please steam link answer fast my best friend will kill me if hes account is not unblock :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and why my friend account is ban too? he just borrow the knife and hes ban? as you can see our IP's is not the same.. here's hes account info please unblock him fast because hes my best friend

my friend: Osoman
    my friend steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/julsneh

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are NOT banned by SR currently, you have a valve trade ban and will have to contact steam support regarding that, we cannot help you with that at all.
    You do however have a pending reports against you on SR, you should reply to it directly.