1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198120767801 - (MiZkA / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MiZkA, Apr 11, 2016.

1. MiZkA

MiZkA Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80251036
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198120767801 (MiZkA)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey, im just wondering that why i have a ban. I have never tried to scam someone even be a part of a scam. This is not a unban request, but every csgo site says that i am a scammer?o_O
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    It says the reason right on your SR profile - you were impersonating someone - care to explain why?
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    note
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. MiZkA

MiZkA Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    this need to be misunderstanding, why would i even think about that.
  5. MiZkA

MiZkA Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    can we talk on steam so it will be easier?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I don't know - that is why I asked why you would. It is clearly thru your history that you did but you need to just explain why and be honest as to why.
    Not adding anyone on steam at this time.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. MiZkA

MiZkA Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    so if you Impersonation someone does it mean that you are a scammer? i admit that i have scammed someone when i was little, but i paid him back. i didn't Impersonation then. i admit that i had one of your name but it was a april fool to my friend. i tooked my real name back when he realised that i was fake person. That will not happen anymore. i hope that the text is clear, because im not so good at english. i did my best.!
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    April fool your friend? You had this name change in Jan which was 4 months prior to April.

Hidden Content:
  9. MiZkA

MiZkA Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    i remember that i had the name like a one year ago.
  10. MiZkA

MiZkA Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    This would me more easier if i could speak my own languange.
  11. MiZkA

MiZkA Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    so i think the SR SCAMMER Is too big judgement, because i didn't scam. there would be some trial period and if it goes well the sanction would mitigate.
  12. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Why while you were impersonating, were you in the Steamrep public steam group and set it as your primary profile group? It looked a lot like you were attempting to make your profile like the admins you were impersonating. It could not be characterized as some ill conceived joke but a deliberate attempt to impersonate an SR admin.
  13. MiZkA

MiZkA Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    it was intentional i admit that, but i didn't scam when i had her name. I know it was injurious to you. now i know that i should not have done that. My friend saw a video where someone tried to scam people with different steamrep admin names and profiles, so i maked my profile look like an admins, then i went to speak to my friend as a joke that i was admin. He realized that i wasn't real so i profess him that i was her friend. Always when i saw somewhere that im a scammer i feel bad conscience. I cant have fun and bet whit my friend anymore cause i have ban to many sites.
  14. MiZkA

MiZkA Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    it has been a long time when was the last time i posted here. i admit that i was imitating the really really important person for steamrep....looks like he got fired from hes job as a middleman. i still feel very sorry about this and i know that it was ill. But I'm such a useless person.
    I can't do more about this problem. i hope that you would even little bit give up at the penalty. i know i would had to do judgement immediately. but I thought that there would not be a penalty.

I have told to my friend that they should not scam the innocent peoples, so i found some new friends and they wont even try to scam. But now... i have to admit that I HAVE scammed a people, but i felt bad and i paid compensation.

I hope you understand that you will get a clear from my text, because im not from england/usa etc. I hope too that i could get another chance to be a nice guy again! See ya.. Bye!
  15. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Having read over your appeal, I'm afraid I cannot consider removing your tag. Lying is grounds for automatically rejecting your appeal, and your story keeps changing. In your last post, you plead remorse, but I find it difficult to believe you're truly remorseful if you couldn't even have been honest to start with. For example,
    Which is it?

Evaluating the evidence we have, your intent is pretty clear. You copied the name and avatar of a trusted community middleman, in the same manner that the fake "Steam admins" that run around stealing and extorting people's items do. On 11 November 2015 at 18:26 UTC, you joined the public SteamRep group to add SteamRep's name to your profile while impersonating for additional credibility. That says this wasn't about "someone famous" but specifically because of his trusted SteamRep tag. On 11 January at 23:53 UTC, after we received reports of scammers using our public group for credibility while impersonating (possibly because of that YouTube scamming tutorial you mentioned following), we began routinely auditing the group for staff and middleman impostors. You were then kicked from the group along with several other scammers using that same name/avatar, and a tag was issued to warn the community against trusting you.

So in short, you scammed, you lied about it in your appeal, and you're only sorry you got caught. Per standard policy, your appeal is firmly denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**