1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198124049804 - (Podjohn / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Smiley :D - no mouse, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Smiley :D - no mouse

Smiley :D - no mouse Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81892038
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198124049804 (Podjohn)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I got banned for BTC Scamming by SteamRep.

I listed that I was selling my M9 Tiger Tooth FN on Elitepvpers, Sythe and EpicNPC. Shortly after I got contacted by Squealed. He said he will pay for it with BTC. I said sure, why not. He sent alot of screenshots that he had sent 180$ BTC to me. Shortly after he claims that the BTC got through and it was confirmed and I clicked his links and it said it was confirmed but I never saw ANY confirmations coming from him on my BTC account. I told him this that I have not recieved anything from him and that he is trying to scam me. He got very aggressive and threatned me, he wanted to f✿✿✿ me up, he says with his own words.

I ignored him at first because this is obviously a scam attempt but he kept spamming and threatning me. After a while he said my Name and my Password(s) in chat as a threat to give him my knife - I attached photos.
    My name is indeed Mike and my passwords were indeed Kuksugar and Lolzor.

That woke me up and scared me, he obviously wanted to scare me for my skins. He was going to get me banned on SteamRep if I didn't send him the M9 he said. I told him I was at a party to save me some time to change password of EVERY social media and banks I have on my Phone. I ran Malware and it detected a Keylogger inside a DLL file on system files. I talked to my friends and they said that he's not a beginner if he can pull this off that easily.

The day after or so I sold the M9 legitimately through bank and there was no issues at all. ( added photo )

I have seriously NO idea why I am banned on SteamRep or how he can successfully come through with this. I am mindblowed and I am innocent.

What can I do? Please.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Squealed Please stay out of this users appeal. Thanks!
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    I see you left the "Alternate Accounts" blank- please disclose all your alts and accounts that are associated/related to you:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/#post-365903

Also note that the screenshots presented cannot be edited or cropped.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Smiley :D - no mouse

Steam:
    Hi,
    I don't know if this will help me.. It's just videos of me selling keys.. I sold 104 keys in that vid instant with payment in advance (Swish) Phone payment.
    I hope it will add some more trust in me. Files were to large to upload through SR so I did it on youtube and unlisted them and sent them here.
    Video 1:
    Video2:
  5. Smiley :D - no mouse

Steam:
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The videos you posted mean absolutely nothing, you also did not disclose your affiliation with the listed account on your SR profile page.
  7. Smiley :D - no mouse

Steam:
    List the alt accounts?
    I am sorry if I missed that, I listed them above though. :(
  8. Smiley :D - no mouse

Steam:
    The "victim" has no evidence to prove more than that he's threatning me on all his screenshots.
    Threatning me for skins. Threatning me with my passwords.

I guess there is nothing I can do to prevent the ban. So I guess he wins the case, just locking this thread and let me be banned is the solution :)
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I will accept your plea of no contest, for the record, you lied, submitted fake evidence, failed to disclose additional alts.