1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198126130873 - (Keyb0ard Warri0r / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Oscar_214, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Oscar_214

Oscar_214 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82932572
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198126130873 (Keyb0ard Warri0r)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Wuik Seals
    | steam3ID: [U:1:207960415]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:103980207
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168226143
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wuikseals
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198168226143
    used for storage and smurfing​

Appeal description:
    So, here is the story. Pretty much what happened was stupid me a long time ago downloaded a hijacker's key logger and they managed to get a hold of my steam account for a few days. During these few days, the hijacker abused my reputation and inventory to scam other steam users within the community. I eventually managed to get my account back via steam support, but by then the damage was done and he had run off with all my items and scammed victims possessions as well. The person who the hijacker was impersonating made the Steamrep report, we had traded once or twice before the hijacking, and these scams gave him a bad name. I don't attempt to pay back the victims as the hijacker took all I had at the time and left me with next to nothing, which left me to rebuild my inventory to what it is today. This won't be happening again as steam has implemented new authentication techniques and trade restrictions, but this is one of the reasons why I made the alternative account in the first place. Wuik Seals is my associated account, as it is my second account, but I have never added the other person and am unsure as to why he was Steamrep banned as well. I have attached as many screenshots as I can to back up my story, as I hope this never happens again and I have learned my lesson with clicking links. Please reply to this thread with any other details I can give or feel free to add me, I would really appreciate for this ban on both my accounts to be removed ASAP as I am very into trading at this moment.

Btw, do I need to make an appeal for my second account as well or if this one is revoked will they all be revoked?​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide the full ticket, you can remove billing info and cd key info, but nothing provided so far supports any of what you claim.
  3. Oscar_214

Steam:
    When you say the full ticket, does that mean screenshot the first to last reply on the steam support ticket? And what is proof that I was hijacked, because the thread only has three replies from steam support, one saying what to do next, another saying they changed my password, and the last saying they restored my inventory.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Full ticket meaning from the very top of the webpage to the very bottom of the webpage and everything in-between.
  5. Oscar_214

Steam:
    Here is the steam support ticket from 1 to 4

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      372.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      406.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      377.1 KB
      Views:
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    You need to provide the full ticket as already asked. The last reply I see is reply #15 and I see additional replies after.
  7. Oscar_214

Steam:
    Very sorry, I thought I put them all on but one didn't load.

Attached Files:

• 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      374.3 KB
      Views:
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Please use the link below my avatar to send me a friend request in Steam.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  9. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Sending appeal back to @You Are The One
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Hello again, the admin Lava passed this appeal back to me, you may add me on steam to discuss.
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review some new information was gathered corroborating your claim and the appeal will be granted. Please make sure you secure your account, do not share account credentials, make sure you have some sort of antivirus and practice safe browsing habits. We are unlikely to take appeals for users repeatedly hijacked.

Hidden Content: