1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198126749681 - (CSKangaroo / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CSKangaroo, Dec 14, 2014.

1. CSKangaroo

CSKangaroo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83241976
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198126749681 (CSKangaroo)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    SkullBlade (my older brother can provide evidence its him if needed)
    | steamname: SkullBlade
    | steam3ID: [U:1:104706263]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:52353131
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064971991
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198064971991

Appeal description:
    Hello! I am CSKangaroo an unusual trader. I performed my first trade on April 6th 2014. I was instantly hooked by trading and begun trading my up because I found it too be very fun. I traded my up to my very first unusual as an active member in the SodaHappy all trade servers and once I started trading unusuals I become a very active member of the PyroProtectMe unusual trade community. I was a fair and reasonable unusual trader there on PPM for many months I even ventured into brokering several times in which I was very successful and helpful to the people I was brokering for.(http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kangaroobrokering/discussions/0/41973821152516043/) my brokering rep thread, but sadly on November 22nd 2014 I tried to join the PPM unusual trade server and It said I was banned for being a "scammer alt". I thought "huh thats funny and a shame Ive never scammed a soul in my life and ive been in the PPM community for a while now". I don't think too much of it so I join the PPM support chat and I say "Hey can anybody explain why Im banned for being a scammer alt?". Pyroprotectme then goes into a private chat with me and asks If I know Skullblade and he sends me his steam community URL. I truthfully say "Yeah man thats my brother what about him?", and he explains to me that my older brother is a marked steamrep scammer. I am cooperative with pyroprotectme and truthfully answer all of his questions. He then says "The community comes first" and he blocks me. I then noticed about 10 minutes later I am a marked scammer on steamrep. There was never a scammer report or anything I was just instantly marked. I understand how this is a misunderstanding. SkullBlade is my older brother and since are both minors we both live in the same house so we have the same IP. Im not a scammer never have been and never will be. Im an honest and fair trader. I can provide whatever evidence you need that SkullBlade is my older bother​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @CSKangaroo, I'm invalidating your appeal per our policy , you got trade banned approximately 1.5 month after the tag.
    If you get your trade ban solved and make your profile public to make a new appeal. GL!