1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198130167975 - (illision / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by -illision 2, Sep 30, 2014.

1. -illision 2

-illision 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84951123
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198130167975 (illision)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I dont have any alternate account in this webpage to trade or idling neither chatting, seein this accuse was made me shocked, my only active accont is this one right now Im appealing.​

Appeal description:
    I dont accept any blame, I have 27 page reputation comment in my profile and all of them are real reputative players soo that one you blame me about he is my alternative again I dont have any relation with him !!!​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @-illision 2,

And of those comments, how many came from the scammers in your friends list? Do you think that having near 40 banned in your friends list is a good thing? Trading with the alts of scammers? Already found several in that 27 pages that where just alts of scammers or referring to the alt etc. And don't pose those 27 pages as "reputation", most where just trade related, most don't even state traded value, and none where regarding paypal trades. So all worthless.

Now, while we're at it:

Please read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Please pay special note to point:
    #7: What are Alts

Read the rest too if you like.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Non SR tags must be dealt with prior to appealing an SR tag here, in addition, current policy also says you may not appeal while valve trade banned. Once you are clear of your non SR tags and are no longer trade banned by valve, you may post a new appeal.