1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198133532485 - (jf8855 / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by jf8855, Jun 21, 2015.

1. jf8855

jf8855 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86633378
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198133532485 (jf8855)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't have any Alt accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I was doing a 1v1 with my friend 'RiseOfTheApocalypse', when he told me i should install these wall hacks, b that he had just downloaded and said that "Even if I downloaded that wall hacks, i still wouldn't be able to beat him." I downloaded them, as I dont like to back down from challenges and wanted to stand up for my self, and we finished out 1v1. The next day he asked to 1v1 again, as he had just installed an Aim Hack. I got a lucky head shot on him with an Ak-47, and he though I was hacking and reported me. When I then next went on my account, it said I had been banned, and could not play online.
    I know I should never have installed the wall hacks, but the only time I used them, was that one day when I first got them, and I only used them when I was 1v1ing 'RiseOfTheApocalypse' and I have never used them in a competitive match making game.
    I'm sorry for ever using the hacks, I know I shouldn't have used them, and I have deleted them off my computer, as I would just like to be able to play on my account again.
    I understand if you dont want to unban my account, but can you atleast let me trade my items of to a friend? so atleast someone can still use them instead of my $400 i spent on steam is waisted.
    Please, i beg you to just think about it, how would you like it if you spent over $400 on steam, to never be able to use it again.​
  2. Taco 4

Taco 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95279015
    You're not banned from SOP, so don't appeals unless you have ban/caution tag.

Not SR Admin/Moderator.
  3. Taco 4

Taco 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95279015
    Also, downloading wallhack would get you VAC (Valve-Anti Cheat) Ban.
  4. prodigyaustralia

prodigyaustralia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52814116
    Nice overwatch/developer ban, once a cheater always a cheater. Send a support ticket to Valve, this is a trading community not a community that has anything to do with cheating. Good luck with valve, most cases are true and are not false positives. RIP your inventory. Buy CS:GO again whilst its still on sale.

Also, Doesn't matter how much you spend on steam, still hack or scam.
  5. prodigyaustralia

Steam:
    people still hack or scam.*
  6. jf8855

jf8855 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86633378
    My friend said it was that type of ban and told me to appeal on here, idk what to do.
  7. prodigyaustralia

Steam:
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @jf8855,

You filed a appeal. This appeal thread was Invalidated & Archived for the following reason:

You aren't Banned or Cautioned on SteamRep:
    There is nothing to appeal here. Wherever you are banned or whatever your issue is, it has nothing to do with us. Any community may ban for whatever reason they see fit. Most common issues:
    - D2Lounge ban: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2lounge/discussions/11/
    - CSGOLounge ban: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/csgolounge/discussions/3/
    - Valve Trade ban: http://support.steampowered.com/
    We cannot possibly list all possibilities. The above are the most common, if you are banned somewhere, you have to appeal THERE. You have no ban here, hence we cannot help you.

In all above cases:
    There is NO point to appeal to us, do not make a new appeal. Look at the information above and find out what applies to your situation.