1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198135087198 - (Main Menu (Idle) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dark_c_R, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Dark_c_R

Dark_c_R Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87410735
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198135087198 (Main Menu (Idle))

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    my first account
    doesn't really used
    started re-using when got banned by steamrep

| steamname: riki_maru
    | steam3ID: [U:1:171294156]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:85647078
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131559884
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198131559884

Appeal description:
    Hello. I am extremely sorry to say that i committed the fraud. But trust me, i am nt that kind of trader.. I started this (not for long) when I myself got scammed by another trader. I did not know about steamrep then so could not post a complain.

However, i got the ban that i deserved. i did the fraud but i dint continue it for long. My steam profile is clear and if you search, you will find that my lounge profile is also clean (till i got banned by my own fault).

So, my request to the admins and staffs will be to pardon me this once. if i get pardon, i swear that i will never ever get a ban as i will not act anything that will make me so. i will repay the user from whom you got the report as he deserves his item back. But please, pardon me for this once just.

Thanks in advance..​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  3. Dark_c_R

Steam:

i dont understand sir..i'm still banned . what shall i reply to u??
    or shall i add u in steam?
  4. Dark_c_R

Steam:
    or is there anything wrong with my appeal??
    please let me know sir. this is my first time.so i dont really know what to do :(
  5. Dark_c_R

Steam:
    oh sry sir.. i get it now.. my other acc was made private..i fixed it now. sry for wasting ur time.. :(
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    have you repaid the users you scammed yet? its been awhile so hopefully it is already done.
  7. Dark_c_R

Steam:
    sir i tried to communicate with them, but was unable. and I am sorry that as i din't get any replies, i din't know what to do. Please give me instructions. this is my only acc now and i want it to be clean forever. I just need the chance. for some reason, i have absolutely no idea why, my alternate acc is also banned. I mentioned in my appeal that i had to use my alternate acc for normal trades as i dnt have anymore acc. I am completely helpless now. Please help me out sir.

Thanks in advance.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have 6 reports against you and you are saying you have not got a single reply yet from any of them?...

Im close to denying this appeal, so hopefully you have better luck soon.
  9. Dark_c_R

Steam:
    I am really sorry sir, for delaying my job to repay the people. I already added them all (Except the first one as he blocked me as well)
    I am eager to repay them what they deserve back and they already mention the immortals in their reports.
    Among them, i don't 2 people which i scammed or not. Yet, i will return them what i scammed for them.
    And sir, I am really grateful that you reviewed and gave me chance to fix things up.

Thanks a lot in advance sir. As soon as they accept my friend request, i will apologize and return their items back. They are already in my friend request list with a nickname of what they have to be return. Thanks a lot sir.
  10. Dark_c_R

Steam:
    For your convenience sir, i attached a file. and i will keep screenshots of all the repayments.
    I am not asking me to unban me right now. but please sir, please unban me when i return the items to all the victims. I really need this account sir. this is my one and only account.
    Thanks in advance sir.

Attached Files:

11. Dark_c_R

Steam:
    sir, i already repaid one person named aspid. i scammed his 4 immortals and i gave them back to him. he also told he has forgive me. i also attached the screenshots of the transaction.
    another person also accepted my request named 108 and he said that he quit dota 2 and he doesnt want his items back. i attached of a screenshot of this conversation as well.

thanks a lot sir for allocating a part of ur important time. i will post again as soon as other persons accept my requests and i can pay them back.thanks sir.

Attached Files:

12. Dark_c_R

Steam:
    Another person named freakshow accepted my request. i returned his items as well. I attached the screenshots of the trades and conversation.
    Thanks sir.

Attached Files:

13. Dark_c_R

Steam:
    i repaid another person named chronus. this is the user whose report was accepted. i also attached the screenshots of the trades and conversation.
    thanks sir.

Attached Files:

14. Dark_c_R

Steam:
    Sir, i have been keeping adding the rest 2 but none of them accept my request. one of them ignores my req every time i send him and the other hasn't accepted yet.
    other than those 2, i repaid all the other people. i hope u would take my case in consideration.

thanks a lot.
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its been past 2 weeks now and honestly you should have repaid before making an appeal, and even then, 6 months with no progress was a tad disappointing to see. I'm declining this appeal since full repayments have not been made yet and the amount of reports against the account.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**