1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198135482458 - (Stars StarsCSGOGambling.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by StarsNhearts, Jun 14, 2016.

1. StarsNhearts

StarsNhearts Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87608365
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198135482458 (Stars StarsCSGOGambling.com)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I was banned by SR 395 days ago and I have appealed before but it was not accepted due to it being appealed too early. I did a lot of thinking over the year and I'm asking for a second chance please. It was my first and only ban, I promise to never attempt to do anything like it again. The victim has forgave me and I feel like I deserve a second chance. Here's screenshots of the victim forgiving me and that I did indeed repay him.

Him posting screenshot and asking to close the report: https://gyazo.com/133c89dac36f7901b73730aa1d181b03

The screenshot he posted: http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/apologized-png.253152/
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal was denied, original admin left a possible reappeal open so will defer that decision for him to make, if he agrees, will handle the case at that point.
  3. StarsNhearts

StarsNhearts Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87608365
    So what should I do? Should I re appeal or is this appeal gonna get looked over? Thanks
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    I left him a message, ping me again if you dont see any further replies by me or the other admin in 3-4 days.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Ok, add me on steam please, I will process this as a 2nd appeal allowed by the original admin from the original appeal.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal denied.
    A 2nd report on your alt account (tho I find it may not warrant a full banned tag by itself, it certainly had an impact on my decision here, Not upholding trade agreement for a game, same thing you were previously tagged for, and that was even after your previously denied appeal) Along with failure to disclose all known/associated accounts after waiting near a half hour. You dont deserve any 2nd chance.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**