1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198135674225 - (Sacra / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sacra, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Sacra

Sacra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87704248
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198135674225 (Sacra)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Do not have.​

Appeal description:
    Today, I visited CSGOLounge, normal day, logged in. And I'm banned. So apparently, I attempted to scam someone on the Second of January. Wich is pretty awesome by me, since I was out of town and without access to computer or Internet. I only took knowledge TODAY that my "contact" to the steam user Fueg was made that day and that I attempted to scam him.
    Here comes the silly part, the one that I take blame in. I shared my account with my cousin. He wanted to try CSGO, he was thinking about buying it, so I said "Sure, you can use my account while I'm out.". I trusted him back then, and until today I trusted. I talked to him. Apparently, he tried to "help me", a friend of him told him a way to get easy skins, that this "method" earned his pal a M4A1-S Cyrex (my favourite weapon skin) and him, knowing this, was trying to gift me skins for leting him play in my account. He didn't know what a scam was, but that's no excuse. He apologised today, but the mess was already done. I don't even know how the hell he found out this user and tried to scam him.
    Hope you read this and hopefully you understand what happened.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You at all times are responsible for your steam account.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offense. Auto deny reason.
    -Your account is your responsibility at all times, that is Valves stance and that is SRs stance.
    -Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account. Auto deny reason.

Appeal denied.