1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198137361994 - (PEDRO FROM PERU / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PEDRO FROM PERU, Mar 24, 2015.

1. PEDRO FROM PERU

PEDRO FROM PERU New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88548133
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198137361994 (PEDRO FROM PERU)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I admit i am a scammer but i changed but that report is a bit late , i was already a gamer and sometimes betting . I think it was 2 months or longer behind . Is this how fast you work ? Now i end up , cannot bet on games for now . damn but i hope i am been forgiven.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    So, what did you scam?
  3. PEDRO FROM PERU

PEDRO FROM PERU New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88548133
    It was just attempt scam after that i just keep playing and realized i can be a good gamer and good betting instinct . I just noticed i am banned at my favorite betting site because of my Steam rep reputation . For now i am just doing trade / game / bet . i changed my life already , and i wonder why it takes long after the thread is been implemented i would like to appeal but somehow you guys are fast for today , thanks :D
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You impersonated another user, linked their rep thread and then appealed a month later saying you changed. But; you are still using the other users steam name and do not have a public steam profile, SR history shows it has not been public since you posted this appeal. Invalidating.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**