1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198141073314 - (kstyle / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by kstyle, Aug 27, 2014.

1. kstyle

kstyle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90403793
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198141073314 (kstyle)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I got banned by SR on my steamrep.com profile, when a guy reported me for paypal scamming, http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.74397/ this is the post, but when i try to see evidence or screenshots he have there, it doesn't even download and it's not available, so how is it possible to ban me without even having evidence? http://prntscr.com/4h590j
    I need my profile clean and safe, please lift it off.
    Thank you​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Links work fine for me, would you please explain your dealings with the user who reported you.
  3. kstyle

kstyle New User

Steam:
    He got a screenshot of his inventory history, when he apparently trading with a BOT from csgolounge (betting) , so it can easily be bellow or hidden by those small trades.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not answer my question. Please explain your dealings with the user who reported you.
  5. kstyle

kstyle New User

Steam:
    I don't really understand, like should i talk to him? If so, he blocked me, and i can't get in contact with him :/
  6. kstyle

kstyle New User

Steam:
    This is so unfair :/ , you can check my profile and inventory, i don't think anyone would seriously risk 500$+
  7. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    You'd be surprised, I've seen some people with $4,000+ accounts risk scamming. They usually get caught as well.

Back on topic, by "explain you dealings", I think YATO is asking you tell him more about what happened before, during, and after the scam. Why did you disappear, stuff like that.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    I will only ask once more for you to tell me your version of what happened.
  9. JEFFREYonPC

JEFFREYonPC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74021869
    He attempted to quickswap scam me I don't have enough evidence for a report but I think it should be weighted in on an appeal.
  10. JEFFREYonPC

JEFFREYonPC New User

Steam:
    Wait image uploads arnt working for me.
  11. JEFFREYonPC

JEFFREYonPC New User

Steam:
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    @JEFFREYonPC this is not a report thread, make a report in the report section if the user scammed you.

@kstyle one week to answer my question or the appeal will be concluded.
  13. kstyle

kstyle New User

Steam:
    How is it? the m4a1 doesn't even show the exterior, i don't know on what basis is it going to be concluded, with no proof what so ever.
  14. kstyle

kstyle New User

Steam:
    And as you said, why did i disappear? cause the trade was over, no reason to make him stay on my friendlist.
  15. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    I wonder... You might have missed a key point in the report. The trade was supposed to happen on August 17th, right? Yet, going from the report, the only trade the reporter had on the 17th was with a CSGOL bot. There was supposed to be a trade from you, but it was claimed to be cancelled. The reporter also kept his end of the deal and sent $20.00 USD to you via PayPal.

Did the trade ever happen?
  16. kstyle

kstyle New User

Steam:
    I would like the admin to ask such questions, not you, since you got nothing to do with it, i only wait for admins response and demands.
    Thanks
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    I wonder... You might have missed a key point in the report. The trade was supposed to happen on August 17th, right? Yet, going from the report, the only trade the reporter had on the 17th was with a CSGOL bot. There was supposed to be a trade from you, but it was claimed to be cancelled. The reporter also kept his end of the deal and sent $20.00 USD to you via PayPal.

Did the trade ever happen?

Also the deadline has well passed for you to followup, I will finish this appeal in the next day or so whether you reply or not. You also have the option to add me on steam directly before that time.
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup/lack of cooperation.
    Nothing was presented in this appeal by you to overturn the original admins decision.