1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198142457554 - (Double / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Double, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double

Double Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91095913
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198142457554 (Double)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:
    None at the time of this ban.​

Appeal description:
    I first must apologize for the missing chunks of information, and not knowing what happened to the appeal from a year ago. I decided that "an admin told me to appeal again at a later date" was the closest thing to my problem. I never really knew what happened to my old appeal, because after about a month of not getting a response from anyone, I stopped looking at it. I decided that I want to approach this appeal differently than I did my previous time. I do agree that I attempted to scam people, however this was not a recurring offense. This was simply a 1 or 2 day attempt, that I never tried again and I regret that deeply. I stated above that I committed no fraud, because I never actually scammed anyone out of an item. Now a year later, this is still my account and I would really enjoy using some of the amazing features of steam trading markets. I have complete faith in myself that I will never attempt doing something like this again, as I now understand just how limited you are with this ban. I hope that the admins at steamrep understand my predicament and believe in me as well. Thank you.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.