1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198143217500 - (fajank0 MVP / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Daniel Krüeger, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Krüeger

Daniel Krüeger Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91475886
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198143217500 (fajank0 MVP)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    No alts.​

Appeal description:
    So yeah,

I've not been banned by SR,i lied.I've been banned by FoG,and not just banned,but banned from appealing.Thats why im here.I've been banned ~3 months ago for stealing dumbly 1 month of backpack.tf premium by an user.I've been so dumb.3 months doesn't seem as mutch,but i've been robbed on the street throught this time,and now,i can feel,how bad does it actualy feel.I changed my hearth,and i would never ever scam again.However.When i've got my bann,i was still this robby-bobby guy,and my mind was looking for a way to get out,so i did the worst thing possible:I lied.Yes.I said,that i bought codes for money,and i tried to sell them,but they were fake.I had an another time,when i almost been scammed by an another guy,but it turned out well.But here,it turned out even worse.I've got banned by FoG from appealing,because i appealed 5 times,with not the nicest language over and over.The victim have been repaid by backpack.tf.

I agree,that i've done bad things,but people can change,can't they?:)

So if you have some respect for me,please contact FoG,to help me.Or at least tell me,how long should i be remained banned as a punishment.I want to start trading with a clean paper on summer,so getting unbanned would be the best thing right now!

Thanks for taking your time reading this,and have a nice day!​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.